PDA

View Full Version : Prank Patrol - Ends 9th January

-Amyy
29-01-2012, 08:52 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/freehand/Prank+Patrol

My sister thought it would be funny to play a prank on me last week. She knows that I am terrified of spiders, even the tiny little ones that you sometimes find running around. She had found a plastic spider from Halloween and put it on my pillow beside me whilst I was asleep.When I woke up, I was so scared that I jumped out of bed and fell over my phone charger. She thought it was so funny that she told everybody she knows, it was so embarrassing. I can remember watching a show called 'Prank Patrol' when I was younger and I could really use their help. But since I would never go on TV, I am asking for your help instead. Think of a prank I can pull on my sister to get back at her. The funniest entry will win. Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Empired
04-02-2012, 11:24 AM
Put a goat in her bedroom

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5d/Quebec_angora_goat.jpg/250px-Quebec_angora_goat.jpg

SackRace
04-02-2012, 12:13 PM
ERM DEPENDS WOT SHES SCARED OF MAYBE PUT A DOG IN HER BED AND LET IT POOP EVERYWHERE

Succubus
04-02-2012, 12:16 PM
Clingfilm over the toilet.

You might want to give her a mop and bucket after ;)

Meloneeze.
04-02-2012, 04:55 PM
put stinky rotten cheese( can be limburger) under her bed, and set her clock for three hours later so when she wakes up to go to work/school she'll think she's late :)

Lewis
05-02-2012, 03:27 PM
Spill a bag of REAL spiders all over her bed, and make her alarm clock be 1 hour ahead so she thinks shes late, and she'll jumpup real spiders go all over her, and put lots of mud on her bed haahhaha

Jurv
05-02-2012, 06:42 PM
tell her that adele's throat surgery went terribly wrong and that she wouldn't be able to sing again. :(

monkey-anne
05-02-2012, 08:02 PM
stalk her all day and just keep staring at her untill she freaks out and record it

OR

record a chucky phrase and play it when its really silent

Sho
06-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Scatter raisins across the house and say that your friend's rat's escaped while he was over.

Jay@Jay77
07-02-2012, 04:16 PM
one of these:

-Put hot sauce in her drink/food.
-Baby moniters: hide one in her room and you have the other and make noises;)
-Post embarrassing photos'comments onto her wall (facebook) or twitter.
- and finally, delete you're number of her phone and put you're number in place of her crush's number, and act as him/her! (that is quite evil!:L)

I got these idea's out the top of my head..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!