PDA

View Full Version : Monster Mayhem! - Ends 7th February

Hollie
29-01-2012, 10:45 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Habboween_green/Monster+Mayhem

When I was younger, I always used to have weird dreams that I was being chased around by all sorts of strange looking monsters. They would be different colours, shapes and size and would have a multiple amount of eyes and limbs! For this competition, all you have to do is describe your own monster. You should tell me what it would be called, the colour, the shape and size of it and any other details you wish to add! The most creative will win.

Good luck! :)

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Meloneeze.
02-02-2012, 03:25 AM
This monster is called Entuse. Here's why:
He is large with bright, horrid green eyes. When he talks his mouth retorts into a lemon shape, and his voice is deafly raspy. When he talks your ears bleed. He has fur all over his body, and his chest is always heaved out. He has large, gripping, blinding white teeth, pointed down like horns. He is a dark brown, almost midnight black. It is enormous. It's fur are bristles just waiting to stab and jab you. He will kill you. He can. But he won't. Entuse doesn't dine on the living. He dines on the dead.
He WILL eat you if you look dead though. Entuse is mischievious. He plays tricks. Some you won't come back from. Entuse is not mean, no. Lonely is a better word. He's suspended between the life of living and life of the decrepit. He doesn't want you near him. He doesn't want anyone near him. He is afraid. Yet he is not. You see his face every night when you fall asleep; his scarred and gushing face. Yet you do not. Or do you? Are you even sure? Entuse is a nightmare. He isa demon. Of that, he is not. He is a shape, but he's not. He is your worst dream, the enemy. You are supposed to hate him, but you do not. What do you to him then? You don't know. And neither do I. You have to figure that out on your own: Why must you hate but not?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^
That's My Entry. Sorry its gapingly long, or something :P

Ianross
02-02-2012, 06:52 AM
It would be small, small dog sized perhaps. It would have no eyes, no ears, or no other major features, aside from a mass of limbs sticking out from what appears to be its lower body. It would be expressionless, completely mono in emotion. It would have no soul, just the drive to kill you, and there would be nothing you could do.

Except wake up.

Rhythmic
02-02-2012, 11:30 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2n6vot2.png

Morphanius - Scary ass MONSTER!!!!

The reason why It's called Morphanius is mainly because it has the ability to Morph into any house hold object. It keeps it's initial colours and characteristics such as the black eyes orange colouring and spiralling springs. Above I have created a diagram of what I personally think it would look like.

I think Morphanius is a really scary monster for the pure fact He looks so cute one minute and then the next it has warped itself into a Telephone or Kitchen appliance ready to EAT YOUR HAND OFF!!! With everything in life - The motto is "Don't judge a book by it's cover" or in this case, Mophanius is so cute "OHHH GOD DAMN MY HANDDD NOOOO!!!!"

geo
02-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Well, this monster is blue and has purple spots.. his name is sul- DAMN.

My monster would be quite small, like, toddler height. It would be able to go invisible so if you pissed it off it would grab your ankles and make you trip!! It's shape and colour can change if it wants to blend in with things. OH AND HIS NAME WILL BE... ERM... Roger.

=Lizzy
04-02-2012, 06:13 PM
The monster I'd create would be 6ft and it would be green so that it would be able to camoflague away from bigger creatures. The name of the monster will be hobely as it only has two legs and it hobbles along. The fact that it has wings makes it able to fly and it has little arms just like a dinosaurs. The eyes of hobely will be blue as it loves the sky blue all over, the mouth smiles even though It can kill you with one swipe of its teeth

despect
04-02-2012, 07:00 PM
My monster would be called internet, it'll be 1000000000000000000000000000000 ft tall. It would go around making peopleaddicted to itand want to go on it moreand more. It'd be blackand white. It will have red eyes cos its well evil..

Da end!!!!!111111111111

monkey-anne
05-02-2012, 08:14 PM
my monster would be called essam, it would make you sleep feeling all scared and creeped out because you don't know what your going to get on your essam.
the colour of him would be white and have a red vertical line and blue line going horizontal. when you looked at it,it would stare back at you and magic words would come on it saying be afraid of me you know you want to.
he would only be A4 size because no-one wants a essam bigger then that really.
when you finally get your grade you will find him in a pile off papers waiting for you saying your grade on. if its a good grade A* -B-
then you will see him holding his arms out wanting a hug
if its a bad grade then be repaired to have him as big as A3 piece of paper.
the shape of him would be rectangle amd when its a good grade then he would be a circle.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!