PDA

View Full Version : [Notice] Find the Teleport - 7pm - GMT

Aiden
01-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Search ,AAiden or Habbox at 7 to play Find the Teleport.

http://www.habbo.com/room/54444435 <- Link to Room!

I keep disconnecting but if I do leave the room I should be back within 30 seconds. Sorry.

How to Play:
A series of teles will be placed in the playing area and the players let in. On go the players will have to search through the teles to find the one tele which links to the "safety zone". The "safety zone" should be in the same room and the last player into it will be out. All the players will be let back in to the main area and all the teles will be picked up and then placed back down in any order. This is so that the players won't know which one is the safety tele straight away and for this reason all teles should be linking. This will keep going until there is one player left (the winner).

If I Disconnect:
I sorry but I dont know why but every couple of Min's I disconnect but I will be back so dont think your being scammed. Just wait and tell the others. Tyy

Prizes:
They will be a Teleport for you to go in with Prizes in you can Pick one or have Rep!

Rep Prize:
Rep is the Prize that you get on Habbox Forum it puts your Reputation Points up by 5 (e.g. 100Rep + 5Rep = 105Rep. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!