PDA

View Full Version : Twitter Hell - Ends 11th February

Elegance
02-02-2012, 09:01 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Keyboard/twitter+hell

Earlier tonight when my dad came in from work, he sat down on the sofa and started looking on his iPad, he realised I'd left my Twitter account signed in and thought he would have a little browse through my tweets... Next thing you know he's tweeting my friends using my account, it was pretty embarrassing!

For this competition I want you to tell me what you'd most hate a member of your family to write on your account on any social network.
The entry I think would be the most embarrassing will win.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

SackRace
07-02-2012, 07:30 AM
mhmm.. to talk to my gf on msn cause my mum wud ask her lots of questions and secrets about me :(

Meloneeze.
07-02-2012, 12:58 PM
On Facebook my mom would be all questionative to my guy friends like "Do you like xxxxx? I won"t tell" when I can see the message LOL

Jay@Jay77
07-02-2012, 03:58 PM
If one of you're family posted on twitter you're habits and most embarrassing moments, or posted NASTY pictures of you!

Ellz
07-02-2012, 06:12 PM
if my mom posted on my facebook wall something along the lines of 'love you so much, hugs and kisses xxxxx'

Matt
08-02-2012, 09:45 AM
If my mum posted 'Get of habbo, you spend you life on there and using your pocket money to buy fake creds is just stupid' I would die because no one irl knows i play habbo.

Vause
08-02-2012, 04:05 PM
I'd hate for my mum to go onto my facebook account and post something like "Emma still sleeps with her teddy bear" or "Emma is watching Hannah Montana, even though she is 21..." lmao. My Mum's on facebook and it already makes meembarrassed when she puts "luv u" on my wall! LOL.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!