PDA

View Full Version : Fabio Capello resigns as England Boss

Deak
08-02-2012, 07:31 PM
So, just been confirmed that Fabio has resigned as England manager.

I'm guessing that this will have had something to do with the John Terry race saga.

Who would you like to see become England manager and get us prepared for Euro 2012?

Matthew
08-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Wow, didn't see that coming even with his disagreement to Terry having the captaincy taken off him.

I'd like to see Harry as manager, but I can't see him leaving whilst spurs are having their best season ever..

Stuart Pearce's name has been mentioned too.

Lamz
08-02-2012, 08:28 PM
prebrably some1 English who has played for England before...

Deak
08-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Stuart Pearce will probably take temporary charge until end of this season and then Harry will take over <--- thats what i think will happen

brandon
09-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Stuart Pearce will probably take temporary charge until end of this season and then Harry will take over <--- thats what i think will happen
I think that's the only option, I don't think Harry would leave now and if he took on both roles it'd be a big conflict of interest, like on Football Manager when I managed Spurs and England, I called up mostly all Tottenham players but when it came to meaningless midweek friendlies I played City/United/Chelsea players for the whole 90 minutes haha.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!