PDA

View Full Version : [Dev] Habbox Wiki! [Pre-Release]

Zuth
13-02-2012, 04:35 PM
http://habbox.com/assets/images/148/1327508974_hxw2.png

Hello Habbox! I have some exciting news for all you Habbo users today, you may have seen Habbox Management wearing some sexy HxW signatures lately, I assume you have been thinking of 1000's of things for what it could be? Well its finally time to release the Habbox Wiki!

What is the Habbox Wiki?

The Habbox Wiki is a Habbo Wikipedia site containing every single thing you can think of or need help with involving Habbo. It has some of the finest, most detailed and well put together guides around. You can use the Wiki if you need any help on how to do things within Habbo or even if you want to find out some back ground information on that particular thing.

Why has Habbox made a Habbo Wikipedia?

Well mainly because we already have a great collection of guides on Habbox.com but we wanted to extend these guides and include everything involving Habbo, we couldn't fit every single thing on the main site so we thought why not make a separate site? So we did!

But it doesn't look finished?

Once again, you are correct, right now we have around 250 pages created and only 140 ish of those are complete, I'm sure your aware that a Wikipedia site takes alot of time and effort to create, so whilst we/you create the content you can read through the ones already created! We will keep you updated on the status of the Wiki as we progress with it. We aim for around 500-750 pages before we release the Wiki as a completed project, and dont worry when ever Habbo releases something new we will be on the spot and aim to have a page created within 72 hours of it being released. Please note the Home Page shall be changed within the next few weeks!

How do I sign up?

You can sign up to the wiki here: http://habboxwiki.com/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&type=signup

My changes have not saved?

That's correct, in order for your changes to go live you will need to have the content checked over by a Habbox Content Designer so please wait patiently for your content to go or not to go live (Please don't take offence if your content does not go live as it may have not been appropriate or up to the high standards Habbox wants!)

Rules?

Are there any rules? Right now we have only a few rules, just common sense really, don't post any stupid, false or inaccurate content or you will risk being banned from the wiki. Any content added to the wiki will need to be checked by the Content team so there isn't much point in attempting to post it as it will just be rejected!

Can I help?

Right now we are looking for staff to help out with the project as we only have 3 at the moment! If you wish to get involved with the project then keep an eye out for content applications opening!

Where can I find it?

You can find the Habbox Wikipedia here:

www.habboxwiki.com or here:

www.habbox.com/wiki

Found any problems?

If you have found any problems, errors or bugs with the wiki then please post them here! (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1445)

I and the Habbox Management hope you all enjoy this new part to Habbox and hope it helps you out with any Habbo related issues, if you have any questions or queries then don't hesitate to contact Zuth!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!