PDA

View Full Version : Adios from Ross

GoldenMerc
19-02-2012, 12:40 PM
Hi,

Well as some of you know my company recently got invested, after a long 2 year search.
I've been at Habbox for 6 and a half years, Habbo for over 10, Im now 20 and i guess my time has to come to end at some point eh? :P
My time at Habbox has been brilliant, the ups, the downs, I've never met such a nice group of people! From today on my activity will slowly die, I have resigned from my job (After this post :P) Here's a few people over the years i will never forget, If you want my msn, PM me and il be happy to keep in contact with you!

Jin ~ Jin Jin Jin, Habbox Offices when i was like 14?! Embarissing telling me Habbox had a mansion where all the managers chilled :( I hope to stay in contact with you and im hoping you can help my company progress with your skills !

Samanfa ~ You took the risk, with a application like mine :rolleyes:. I hope it paid off ! Im sorry i have to leave but this is something i cannot go back on, my life time dream has finnally been fulfilled.

Kaylinboo - Ms.Aquamarine ~ Charity oh Charity, still owe me £3 you fool! Don't think il be getting that back after finding you hubby only earns $1 a hour :P, Il keep in contact with you on msn!
Rosy pfft, love abusing you !

xxMATTGxx ~ your names pathetic! Thanks for unbanning me, hope my 61 usernotes make you remember me !

Catzsy ~ After like 5 years of knowing you i still struggle to write your name correctly :( You've helped me at my lowest points, will never forget you, Im always here for you!

Mark - Jurv ~ Mark your a brilliant guy, not going to lie i hope you get manager soon, but only if you promise to carry on ripping the crap out of Adele.
Jurv - http://www.whale-images.com/images_/mig/killer-whale_breach.jpg
HI ADELE

HotelUser - Undertaker ~ you two are my most fav people in the world, we dominated, Your both immensely dedicated and you will both be amazing people to work with if i ever do again !

Zuth ~ You betrayed me, i let it go and it seems your actually a good person deep down pfft how would anyone ever know aha! Will absolutely miss you to the max.

J25T ~ See you at Japfest Jord! oh please tell your sister i don't want to hump her :(

Kasbian ~ Tom your a brilliant GFX designer / Artist, Any work i have il defiantly be sending it your way!

FiftyCal ~ Kerby your an absolute amazing DJ, Hopefully you do well at HxHD!

If anyone wants my msn for contact, feel free to send me a private message!
Adios
GoldenMerc 2001-2012'

Mathew
19-02-2012, 12:59 PM
l8r ross!!

geo
19-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Shame to see you're going, Ross. We never got round to talking much, but you seem like a really nice guy! :) Good luck with everything you decide to do in the future. x

Mark
19-02-2012, 01:00 PM
hahahahaha +rep for the whale pic! Sad to see you go mate, all the best in the job/career. Hopefully you can find time in the future to come online a few times?

-Charityy
19-02-2012, 01:03 PM
ROSS OMG YOU CAN'T LEAVE. First you leave me in HxHD and now you are leaving Habbox completely? I'm srs going to hurt you when you get on msn lmao.

GoldenMerc
19-02-2012, 01:05 PM
l8r ross!!
Bye Matthew

Shame to see you're going, Ross. We never got round to talking much, but you seem like a really nice guy! :) Good luck with everything you decide to do in the future. x
Bye Georgia !

hahahahaha +rep for the whale pic! Sad to see you go mate, all the best in the job/career. Hopefully you can find time in the future to come online a few times?
Yeh when ive got time :D

ROSS OMG YOU CAN'T LEAVE. First you leave me in HxHD and now you are leaving Habbox completely? I'm srs going to hurt you when you get on msn lmao.
Indeed and Habbo! what if i never return to msn :o
Nah i will eventually sometime today got loads of stuff to do !

Succubus
19-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Shame to see you go Ross, :(
Going to miss you! xxxx

Chris
19-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Big shame to see you go, Ross! Best of luck with everything and I hope you'll visit occasionally. :)

beth
19-02-2012, 01:07 PM
wow where's my bye you ****. you best still be gears'ing with me *****.

Cerys
19-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Ross D: i'll miss you, but good luck with the company etc!
Byeeeeee xxx :[

GoldenMerc
19-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Shame to see you go Ross, :(
Going to miss you! xxxx
You can msn me!

Big shame to see you go, Ross! Best of luck with everything and I hope you'll visit occasionally. :)
ByeByeChris

wow where's my bye you ****. you best still be gears'ing with me *****.
you were originally in it then my dad turned off the pc so i lost it, then forgot about u lol! n ye we will gow possibly today?!

Ross D: i'll miss you, but good luck with the company etc!
Byeeeeee xxx :[
Byebyebye

Kasabian
19-02-2012, 01:27 PM
Forgets bethie, remembers me. Success.

You're a good lad ross, and we'll keep in touch! Hope your company succeed's, and if you ever need any help, you know where I am!

beth
19-02-2012, 01:30 PM

You're a good lad ross, and we'll keep in touch! Hope your company succeed's, and if you ever need any help, you know where I am!

gonna forget you in my will.

Alex3213
19-02-2012, 01:45 PM

its all kicking off here

Shame to see you go Ross but good luck with the future and stuff :)

Eric
19-02-2012, 01:47 PM
Aww goodbye!

buttons
19-02-2012, 02:07 PM
hope your company goes well, bye ross XXX

scott
19-02-2012, 02:10 PM
good luck for the future! Shame to see you leaving I'm sure you'll still come on every now and then though :)!!

Gina
19-02-2012, 02:15 PM
aww ross :(

HotelUser
19-02-2012, 02:18 PM
Congratulations on the progression of your company Ross, and thanks for your kind words :)

Red
19-02-2012, 02:23 PM

I SECOND THIS.
ross :(((((

Jordan
19-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Shock to see you go Ross, you've been a great member! Congratulations with your company and good luck with the future. :)

GoldenMerc
19-02-2012, 02:52 PM

its all kicking off here

Shame to see you go Ross but good luck with the future and stuff :)

Aww goodbye!

hope your company goes well, bye ross XXX

good luck for the future! Shame to see you leaving I'm sure you'll still come on every now and then though :)!!

aww ross :(

Congratulations on the progression of your company Ross, and thanks for your kind words :)

I SECOND THIS.
ross :(((((

Shock to see you go Ross, you've been a great member! Congratulations with your company and good luck with the future. :)

Thanks for all your kind words!

Logandyer45
19-02-2012, 03:09 PM
*chants* "Thank you Ross" x10 (Don't get it? Watch WWE<3) Bye bud. We have just met but I asked for your MSN. Maybe you'll give it to me pl0x.

Andii
19-02-2012, 03:22 PM
BTW U FECKING LEFT ME OUT [@]@GoldenMerc[/@] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im like your homie :O :O why?/?

orientalframe?
19-02-2012, 04:39 PM
goodbye!! good luck for the future xx

Martin
19-02-2012, 04:42 PM
aww, sorry to see you go Ross :'( Hope you still visit from time to time.

Jurv
19-02-2012, 05:20 PM
I ******* HATE YOU OK YOU ARE SO ******* MEAN.

I don't know if you know this or not but I don't actually hate you, haha. I think the banter between us is pretty funny and you have definitely made things a lot more entertaining around the staff forums and HxHD. I wish you the best of luck with everything in the future, let's hope it all goes well for you!

Oh, I've also got a leaving present for you, beware it contains rude gestures though ok!
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvnbnaxcyB1qazkdco1_500.gif

Robbie
19-02-2012, 05:33 PM
love you wossi

wixard
19-02-2012, 05:38 PM
if you become rich hit me up, I might even break my 'no you no what' rule

but only if you're rich

Barkseh
19-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Adios Amigo

jasey
19-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Aww, dear! This is well sad. Bye, Ross!

Sloths
19-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Awwh Ross sad to see you go, good luck in the future though yeah? :(

Nick
20-02-2012, 10:39 PM
Rosss :( Dont gooo,,,, Sad to see you go

Hushie
20-02-2012, 10:43 PM
Didn't really know you but I'm sad to see such an active member go :(

j0rd
20-02-2012, 11:12 PM
Can't wait to make you look the smallest person in the world at Japfest
Anyway, bye from habbox even though we still talk xo

FlyingJesus
20-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Thanks for all your kind words!

lmao loving how he's obv not even read those posts just multi'd the lot :P

Ross if you get rich buy me lots of things yeah

Blinger
21-02-2012, 12:27 AM
***** please, where was the story about me?
I normally don't reply to these, so yeah I deserve one. [@]@goldenmerc[/@]

iFlame
21-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Shame your going! x

Catzsy
21-02-2012, 09:13 AM
Well you certainly have had your struggles and overcome them which means that you should be strong in the business world. Wishing you every success with your venture, Ross. You certainly deserve but do visit when you can. xxx

The Don
21-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Just came on as I heard you're leaving...
We've both been here for years but I hadn't really spoken to you until recently. Good luck with your business and all that, I hope it does well!
I'll pm you in a minute to get your msn!

Grig
22-02-2012, 09:10 PM
Shame to see you go! Great to see such news about your company and best of luck in those endeavours :P!

davecool656
22-02-2012, 10:52 PM
bye ross

kitten
26-02-2012, 09:22 PM
never actually talked to you, but bye! :)

Lee
27-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Its great to hear that things are going well for you Ross, best of luck for your future :)

Aiden
11-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Bye.. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!