PDA

View Full Version : Supersonic Superheroes - Ends 22nd March

Catchy
28-02-2012, 11:24 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Teleport/Supersonic+Superheroes

http://www.iaza.com/work/120229C/iaza13887252144200.gif

I have always wanted a superpower, which one however I haven't made up my mind if it was up to me I'd have the lot. X-ray vision has always taken my fancy! If you were a superhero what powers would you possess and why? You can choose as many as you like. The winner will be the one whose reason really stands out from the crowd. Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Paige.
17-03-2012, 11:28 PM
I'd defiantly chose time travel because I could go back in time to prevent my great uncle from being shot ok
Also, I'd chose super elastication so if I was hungry I'd be able to stretch my arms all the way to the fridge to get some food because I'm not even lazy :)

SackRace
18-03-2012, 12:18 AM
one that would have no gravity and I was invisible and you were like robbing banks and that and no one could see you.

Succubus
18-03-2012, 01:36 AM
I'd love super strength and super solid bones and skin, this means I can cheat in my kickboxing fights!
And then the ability to see into peoples thoughts, that will be a backfire to them :3

Dalzius
18-03-2012, 06:30 AM
The power to control elements so that I can prevent natural disasters or unleash the wraith of Mother Nature on humans that contributes to deforestation.

Meloneeze.
18-03-2012, 08:35 PM
I'd want the super power of transformation because say if I was a scientist studying chimpanzees and gorillas and primates ect I could morph into one and spend a day trying to decipher their every move thought and feeling until I collect enough data to go back to the lab do some tests and overall decipher the code of the human races past present and alternatively future.
And also the power to regenerate limbs, just in case I am killed or something , which also means I'll be immortal 0.0

monkey-anne
18-03-2012, 09:53 PM
flying because you can get to school easy.also because when i was in year 4 they asked would you rather fly or be invisable and i put up my hand and said its not hard to be invisable without a power

NeverSkem
19-03-2012, 06:42 AM
Ability to Stop the all the people from moving so I can easily caught the suspect from escaping!

Jazz
19-03-2012, 09:11 AM
i would have to choose the ability to freeze time. If i could freeze time i would be able to beat evil nd do the washing up without time even moving forward ;-)

Aiden
22-03-2012, 07:57 AM
Sexyness so everyone would love me and who ever i touch (I would touch everyone!)

WORLD PEACE

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!