PDA

View Full Version : Some more rare values - Surname

Surname
26-08-2005, 05:21 PM
Throne
The current value for this is 19 CS, however I have seen this traded several times for slightly more, so I would estimate it's value at around 19.3 CS

Single Imp
The current value for this is .4, but lately I believe unlinking imps have been quite popular as alot of people want them for making rooms, so I would raise it's value slightly to 0.5

Petal Patch
Today, the petal patch was lowered to 2.8, but over the last few days I have seen these traded for and traded them myself for 3 CS, so I would have to disagree with this value and place it at 3 CS.

Parasols
Over the last few weeks, I have noticed that the parasols are hard to trade, so these are my values for the parasols. However, I would only change the Orange Parasol to a value of 4 CS, therefore the value of the parasol set would drop to 6.5 CS

Other
Here are a few other values:
Scroreboards - 15 RD (Seem quite popular lately - Traded for quite a lot)
Poinsettas & Hyacinths - 15 RD (Seem to be traded alot lately, so I would increase the value of these seasonal plants)

Thank-you - Surname

!Frozen!
26-08-2005, 05:40 PM
Thank you for these rare value sand making us 1 step closer to have accurate values from me and the rare values team!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!