PDA

View Full Version : Rangers FC

SackRace
05-03-2012, 11:35 PM
I support rfc, we have entered administration. It's ridulous the people that want the manager to be sacked. We've got no money and we can't buy players. Some fans are now like "Sack Ally" Which I don't think is right!

Anyone agree with me that some fans aren't true fans!

Kasabian
05-03-2012, 11:38 PM
You don't really have a clue do you?

Mikey
05-03-2012, 11:44 PM
I do agree, it isn't Ally McCoist's fault because of the situation the club is in - it's Craig Whyte's fault for getting Rangers in this situation. Ally should be kept and Craig Whyte should be gone.

Kasabian
05-03-2012, 11:47 PM
It's not even Whytes fault at all. It's Rangers as a club, this has been building up for years now, it doesn't just happen overnight. Disappointed it's happened to us, but it was coming.
I'm amazed the taxman has allowed it to come this far.

As for Whyte, he should never have been in charge. He's a conman and a crook as it is. Since he took over, he's accumulated £9,000,000+ in debt for rangers himself.

SackRace
06-03-2012, 08:55 PM
It's not even Whytes fault at all. It's Rangers as a club, this has been building up for years now, it doesn't just happen overnight. Disappointed it's happened to us, but it was coming.
I'm amazed the taxman has allowed it to come this far.

As for Whyte, he should never have been in charge. He's a conman and a crook as it is. Since he took over, he's accumulated £9,000,000+ in debt for rangers himself.

2 players have left the nyt

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!