PDA

View Full Version : Totem Pole

Tom
07-03-2012, 12:29 AM
Okay, I sold ma totem pole for 200c - I thought this was cheap but according to Habbox it's only worth 187c?

Here you go anyway:

http://i.imgur.com/wttwu.png

Jazz
07-03-2012, 09:59 AM
thanks tom xx +rep

Samantha
07-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Totems sell for about 200-250c depending on who your seller is. However, you are less likely to get the higher end of the margin but 187c is mainly because the heads haven't witnessed this or the staff haven't reported this, probably due to the fact that they haven't seen it too.

You, however, only looked at the full set of the totem and having looked at the individual items it comes to 193c not 187c but that's mainly because slight credit decreases/increases haven't been accounted for (probably someone not realising that there was a full version of the totem on the site or just simply forgot that if one item of the totem increases/decreases then the full totem does).

Regardless of that, thanks for this Tom, I am sure that a head will notice this and ask for the value to be changed (or a reporter will report this). If not then I will probably update the value myself after my college work.

Thanks again for this, I know the trader you sold to, he's cool and sells me stuff sometimes, anyway, thanks for the screenie too!

Pigperson
07-03-2012, 10:18 PM
Danke schon.

I think 200c looks like a reasonable price although like Sam said, it's most likely currently at 187 because we haven't had any updates for it. Totem poles are looking to be a good investment atm tbh.

Will

auffant1
08-03-2012, 12:58 AM
I think we need to update this :P

[@]@Samanfa[/@], [@]@Pigperson[/@] can we update the totem pole as a whole?

Thanks thru :)

Samantha
08-03-2012, 07:44 AM
[@]@Auffant1[/@] yes you can just remember if it makes the parts not add up tweak them to a more appropriate value :D!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!