PDA

View Full Version : Neightastic - Ends 27th March

Kellie
15-03-2012, 05:16 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/japan/Neightastic

Below there is a picture of the new updated horse feature on Habbo Hotel. I like how they added wings; it makes the horse look more creative and cool. I’ve seen loads of people with them now; Habbo must really be making a lot of money with these horses. For this competition what I want you guys to do is come up with a new feature that they could add to a horse. It could be anything like devil horns for example. Be creative and make it fun, the one I like the most will win!

http://oi40.tinypic.com/205z76f.jpg

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Paige.
23-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Different neighs for your horse! They'd come under a different section in the catalogue and once you buy one, you'd apply one to one of your horses and whenever it spoke, it's neigh would be heard :)

Jazz
23-03-2012, 12:35 PM
get to customize colours on your horse, like paint? lol

Succubus
24-03-2012, 09:01 AM
The wings should have a fly tool, able to get over doors.

Woo for free entry :D

Cerys
24-03-2012, 08:38 PM
The kick tool.

Basically, if you're able to kick players, and you own a horse in the room. When you kick the player out, your horse goes up to the player and kicks them with its back legs! :D

monkey-anne
25-03-2012, 09:14 AM
real skills:

for example they could poo and wee and do what normal horses do but if you forget to clean it
then it will grow ill and die.

or

it starts as a pony it will be able to grow up into an old horse and die and have babys
just like a normal horse

Samantha.
26-03-2012, 10:00 AM
It should have a selection of words which the owner comes up with which the horse can say out loud. This would make the horse personal to the owner, could be anything. Let there imaginations go wild!!

Andii
26-03-2012, 10:42 AM
The kick tool.

Basically, if you're able to kick players, and you own a horse in the room. When you kick the player out, your horse goes up to the player and kicks them with its back legs!

SO FRIGGN COOL LMAO EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING

and ummm what about KEEP THE FRIGGN HAIR STYLE WITH THE HORN AND WINGS
i hate when you get the wings you cant keep the horn lol

or even a feature where you could turn into a horse?? or your horse turn into prince charming style and follows you about everywere that would be so cool lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!