PDA

View Full Version : [Easter] Escape Plan - Ends 8th April

Sloths
28-03-2012, 04:21 AM
http://habbox.com/text/51/Escape+Plan

One Eastertime years ago in R.E I was taught the Easter story, as I'm sure many of you have been taught as well. In the story after Jesus died on the cross he was taken to a tomb cut in the rock. His body was laid there and the tomb was sealed with a large boulder. Two days later the tomb was found empty and the large boulder had been moved, they had no idea how the now living Jesus had escaped.

Make up a way Jesus may have escaped the rock tomb, may the most interesting story win!

Prize: 2 Easter Eggs, 5 credits + 10 rep

www.habbox.com/Easter (http://www.habbox.com/Easter) for more details!

Katiieee
03-04-2012, 03:11 PM
Ummm Jesus escaped the tomb because he hit the rock so hard it fell down and it broke his hand. :)

SackRace
03-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Escaped the tomb cause he used his special powers to fly into the sky and fly away

Samantha.
03-04-2012, 05:08 PM
He found some angry birds which were luckily lying around and Jesus aimed and threw the angry birds at the boulder to destroy it!

Andii
03-04-2012, 05:39 PM
ummm this competition is against religious people

how about he rose from the dead and simply walked out which is fact

Cerys
03-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Jesus took the potion Juliet (romeo+juliet) took, to fake his death, but we all believed he actually was dead.
When he woke up, the wind blew the rock really hard... which made it roll out of the way of the door. :D

Meloneeze.
03-04-2012, 09:45 PM
Jesus slammed on his guitar until all the pedestrians around were partying like it was a led zeppelin concert and deemed him holy god of everything rock and let him out. He then rose to the sky armed with a record label and the power over all.

He then banished them because they didn't believe in God xD

Mewchu
03-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Jesus snored heavily, and his loud grunts woke him up from his deep slumber. His eyes were a little red-rimmed, as he'd been drinking a little too much red wine (which he could vaguely remember claiming was made from his own blood) recently. His head pounded and he pulled himself groggily to his feet, leaning against a huge boulder to support his stiff body. He had no idea how he'd got here, but as a fierce wine-lover this happened to him regularly, so did not consider it too much. Pulling the item from his toga pocket, he found that he had no signal on his brick, so could not call one of his disciples to take him home. Besides, although poor Jesus had a hangover, he was still not sober enough to attempt to contact a disciple. Instead, feeling invincible as he felt for the edges of the massive boulder, he knew that somehow his own strength might mysteriously get him out. He heaved, and the giant boulder gave way. He stumbled into the light outside, tripping over his toga on the way out. The light receded into one tight spot in the sky, and Jesus shielded his glazed eyes against it as he got to his bare feet. He recognised the light, and hurriedly attempted to tidy himself. "Jesus, son, what have I told you about heavy drinking?"

Matt
03-04-2012, 11:42 PM
Okie Dokie

Jesus was about to be left in the rock tomb with people watching him die when the amazing super hero "Matticus" flew over to kim and threw a smoke bomb into the crowd. Whilst everyone was screaming because it hurt their eyes, Matticus got Jesus out within a matter of seconds and then teleported underground and handed him a hot cross bun and said to him "The last supper is no more". Jesus there drove off back to Heaven and gave Matticus a medal. Matticus in today's society has been forgotten because the Lock Ness Monster ate him, therefore that is why no one has heard of him :-)

Then end xx

Gina
03-04-2012, 11:47 PM
Jesus was lyin in the tomb then judas dropped a mirror from the sky and it landed on a tree, and then loads of sunlight hit the mirror then bounced off onto the stone. the stone smashed into millions of pieces of rock lying on the floor. jesus heard a bang and the bang woke his body up

Bahamet0
04-04-2012, 09:15 AM
While laying in the rock tomb.. Jesus begin to see a white light.

Slowly looking into the light Jesus see's a few dark figures that isn't familiar.
Out of no where a poke ball comes flying at him... *waits* .... ASH KETCHUM CAUGHT JESUS!!
Pikachu, Ash and Chuck Norris stands in the tomb entrance (Some say Chuck Norris moved the boulder by sneezing.. Some say he just ordered it to move and it got up and walked away)
Hours later after escaping the rock tomb in Ash's poke ball Jesus breaks free, like a baby chick hatching out of an egg...

I hope this was interesting and you enjoyed reading it Sophie! My mind scares me sometimes ;)
Everybody have a safe and happy Easter, woo!

Michael
04-04-2012, 10:58 AM
The tomb was made from cardboard, thus Jesus walking straight through it and falling out the other side!

Kasabian
04-04-2012, 11:25 AM
Chuck Norris round house kick.

David
04-04-2012, 11:26 AM
calls up his buddy dr octagonapuss

DOCTOR OCTA MOTHER ******* GONA PUSSSSSSSSS BGLHSRGOSGADHSIAIGAEI

AlexJRiley
04-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Jesus was visited in his second night of eternal slumber by the Angel Gabriel, who slapped him religously across the face with a rubber duck. "Jesus awake from your slumber this planet is not through with you yet" The angel Gabriel Cried out. Jesus slowly groaned awakening from his sleep. "A Rubber duck, really?" asked jesus. "Well this is a story to do with Habbo so what else would I use?" replied Gabriel. Jesus slowly rose from his slab of rock cracking his back and sighing. "Why is it always rocks with these people?, first they stone me, put me on a bed of rock and put a rock in front of the only exit". "Good thing we've got Wired furni then" said Gabriel. So Jesus and Gabrial using the Co-op door set of wired and escaped the cave with a pull of the floor switch.

=Lizzy
04-04-2012, 01:15 PM
SUPERMAN CAME and with his strong muscles moved the stone and breathed life into jesus

Jaye
04-04-2012, 05:08 PM
6 Easter bunnies accidently dug their way into Jesus's tomb whilst they were being very naughty and hiding all the easter eggs for them selves! Jesus said 'tell you what, you help me escape this tomb and i wont tell ANYONE what you 6 bunnies have just done!' the bunnies agreed with no other choice. Sooo...... the 6 bunnies stuffed their faces with all of the easter eggs they had. They ate and ate and ate until there was no space in the tomb and the whole tomb burst, breaking the boulder.[/B]

Jurv
05-04-2012, 07:47 PM
calls up his buddy dr octagonapuss

DOCTOR OCTA MOTHER ******* GONA PUSSSSSSSSS BGLHSRGOSGADHSIAIGAEI

LMAO I LOVE THE LASER COLLECTION. :D

o/t: er, well it's simple really he got his other friend the kool aid guy to smash his way through.

JerseySafety
05-04-2012, 11:23 PM
he asked an angel to move the boulder for him, then he escaped.

Pointdexter
06-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Jesus is The Son Of Chuck Norris

monkey-anne
07-04-2012, 11:25 AM
he went to fourtune teller earlier on and that lady said one say you will be in a cave
this same lady came back and walked over to the rock with her magic powers (mindreading)
she snapped the rock and pulled jesus out with his skinny ankles.

lost.:kc:.
08-04-2012, 09:24 AM
When mary discovered the body was missing, { she went at night } she may have gone to the wrong tomb. ;):D

lost.:kc:.
08-04-2012, 09:25 AM
When mary discovered the body was missing, { she went at night } she may have gone to the wrong tomb. ;):D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!