PDA

View Full Version : [Easter] Team Defence - Ends 8th April

Inseriousity.
03-04-2012, 02:59 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/crazy/Team+Defence

If you're keeping an eye on the Easter Eggstravaganza (http://www.habbox.com/easter), you'll be aware that the Easter Bunny and Dentists are at war with each other and battling to get as many easter eggs as possible. I don't believe in war and perhaps the Easter Bunny and dentists should get round a table and talk things through. For this competition, you need to argue your case as to why your team (whether you're on the side of the Easter Bunny or the dentists) should have the easter eggs. The best argument wins. Good luck

Prize: 2 Easter Eggs, 1 month VIP + 10 rep

Paige.
03-04-2012, 04:13 PM
I think the bunnies should have the Easter eggs because if the dentists get them they'll only go to waste as they'd make sure nobody could get to them and this would put all of the hard work that went in to make and decorate the eggs to waste! Also, if the dentists were doing their job properly by making sure the children knew the effects of not brushing their teeth the children would be brushing their teeth twice a day so it wouldn't matter if they ate a chocolate egg :)

monkey-anne
03-04-2012, 04:36 PM
i think the bunnys should have the easter egg because can you image going round everyones house and putting easter eggs in there gardens and rooms. it would take for ever, and he dont have a car or a plane he just has his two jumping feet.
There's about millons of houses,and then when the little kids wake up there all happy and everyone says ' THINK OF THE CHILDREN'

Katiieee
03-04-2012, 04:49 PM
umm ye bunnies should get the easter eggs and give them to children because if they get bad teeth more patients and then they get more money

SackRace
03-04-2012, 04:50 PM
I think the Bunnies should have it, because easter would be no fun without easter eggs. Also all the children would cry because the dentists would make them eat fruit all the time and no chocolate, the kids are fine if they brush there teeth though!

-Amyy
03-04-2012, 06:34 PM
I'm gonna say Dentists even though I hate them just because everyone else has picked bunnies. ;)

If we didn't have dentists your teeth would fall out from eating too many Easter eggs and then you would have no teeth left to eat them with. They should get the eggs just because they help you with your teeth and stuff.

Mewchu
03-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Easter is a time for children to enjoy, not adults, so why should the scary dentists get the Easter eggs?

Children need the Easter bunny, he's a lovely rabbit and kids need to believe in him, if nothing else - if he didn't have the Easter eggs, he couldn't be the Easter bunny! Without the Easter bunny to deliver the eggs, the children would never experience the joy of having our special rabbit friend deliver them - they'd just get a fat man in a red suit in December, and the occasional present from their parents - and that leaves nothing for April (what would Easter be without the Easter bunny's lovely surprises, anyway?). GIVE THEM THE FREAKIN' MAGIC, AND NOT THE FREAKIN' DENTIST'S CHAIR.

Dentists are notoriously evil people, prodding inside our mouths as if it is any of their business how many Easter eggs we've eaten recently! They would only take our eggs and eat them themselves - to be honest, even they need the Easter bunny's touch. Or worse still, they'd give us boring advice on how not to eat any nice foods. No chocolate? GET OUT!

Gina
04-04-2012, 12:08 AM
i think the dentists should get it cos if the bunnies get em their poor buck teeth will be ruined :O wont want that to happen. us as dentists can do our own teeth if we gey a cavity
we'd simply refuse to sort out the bunnies poor teeth if they got em ;)
yes im referring em to rl eggs lol

YMCA
04-04-2012, 05:55 AM
The easter bunnies should get the eggs. WHY?

1. Dentists worry about getting their teeth dirty.
2. The Dentist will probably have to see a Dentist the next day.
3! . If the easter bunnies don't have eggs, how will they hide them for us to find? xD.

JerseySafety
04-04-2012, 08:13 AM
I think the bunnies should win because Bunnies are cute.

Easter is a time for happiness so we shouldn't be worrying about rotting teeth, it's good to have chocolate every now and again [although around easter everyone eats a bit to much ;)]

Without easter eggs the easter bunny will be so useless, take away another superhero person like santa :'(

geo
04-04-2012, 09:24 AM
TEAM BUNNY BECAUSE I DONT THINK YOU CAN GET ANY CUTER THAN THIS LITTLE QT3.14

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1y2sn8V381rn5io8o1_500.jpg

everyone hates dentists anyway

SugartasticB
04-04-2012, 10:15 AM
I think the bunnies cause if children cant get easter eggs then there no point of having an easter cause easter eggs are symbol of easter and the reason why we celebrate it its cause of jesus death and we want to have something to symbolise them and thats why eggs should go to the bunnies so that little children can enjoy the holiday and have fun

Kasabian
04-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Dentists do a hell of a lot more for you than bunnies!

Jurv
04-04-2012, 02:54 PM
adele approves of the dentist team, woop woop.

cutenicole430
08-04-2012, 08:55 AM
Dentist, because they can give the children treats after going some hard time about their teeth. It will only give the proof that children will not get scare to dentist.[ like me] They will new that dentist isn't bad at all. Dentist give the chocolate as a gift of being a good patient :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!