PDA

View Full Version : Well that sucks

GoldenMerc
05-04-2012, 05:56 PM
Well i had both my celicas on the drive, literally just got the silver one up to a decent standard, Tax'd, Mot'd etc. Recently noticed people round my car, I live in a pretty small town, where everyone knows everything, Noticed people kept parking a Mazda outside my house etc, Came back today (Both parents are on holiday) and my silver ones gone...
I also didn't have it insured, as my blue one's my main car. Don't think theres a hell of a lot i can do?
Ross

Zahura
05-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Damn thats ****** up. I'd still report it to be honest.

Charlie
05-04-2012, 06:41 PM
I'd still report it if I was you, if they were hanging around your house for a while, you must have a good idea of who they are or what they look like so you can report them and hopefully something will be done about it. It's really crap that they've done that though.

Jssy
05-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Wow my uncle had a black celica and they're really nice cars. Can you not report it to the police?

beth
05-04-2012, 06:51 PM
best off reporting it, y'never know if it'll come back sometime in the future cause if it gets dumped or sold on it'll come up on police computers as stolen.

GoldenMerc
06-04-2012, 02:51 AM
Damn thats ****** up. I'd still report it to be honest.

I'd still report it if I was you, if they were hanging around your house for a while, you must have a good idea of who they are or what they look like so you can report them and hopefully something will be done about it. It's really crap that they've done that though.

Wow my uncle had a black celica and they're really nice cars. Can you not report it to the police?

best off reporting it, y'never know if it'll come back sometime in the future cause if it gets dumped or sold on it'll come up on police computers as stolen.

Police are useless nowdays, unless it benefits them then i highly doubt they'd care. I imagine it'l just be joyrided or something. God knows

Plucked
06-04-2012, 02:54 AM
I'd ring the police if I were you dude, they can hopefully retrieve it for you.

GoldenMerc
06-04-2012, 02:57 AM
Rang them, got a crime number etc. Worth a shot i guess, nothing to lose lol

beth
06-04-2012, 01:06 PM
well, if they are driving it and they drive past any police car with the tech fitted it should come up as a stolen car and will be retrieved. wooo.

SackRace
06-04-2012, 11:43 PM
report it anyway, hate when i see peoples car's stolen brr

Metric1
06-04-2012, 11:46 PM
they stole it?

GoldenMerc
07-04-2012, 01:35 AM
they stole it?

yeh loaded it up in a tow truck. got the reg of the car and part of the truck reg, there both most likely robbed plates

GirlNextDoor15
07-04-2012, 07:24 AM
If I were you, I'll report it to the police although they're pretty useless and there's nothing you can do other than that. its not insured and it's almost impossible to retrieve it anyway

Gina
07-04-2012, 07:30 AM
they stole it?
no they ate it ;)
yeh like everyone else said report it lol cant really lose anything

Robbie
08-04-2012, 12:28 AM
probably be running on false plates now :( bad luck that ross, ******* hell.

Mark
08-04-2012, 10:45 AM
Surely if the police find it on the road it'll flash up as no insurance? They'll then be stopped and you may even get it back.

Edit: just read the rest of the thread, good luck getting it back!

Metric1
09-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Tow alarm FTW, that really sucks! Here if you register a car the plate doesn't matter, its the VIN - the most they could use my car for would be parts :( it would still be a shame to see my baby stripped :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!