PDA

View Full Version : Rare Recolour - Ends 17th April

Samantha
07-04-2012, 09:17 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/107/Rare+Recolour

There has been much hype over the Easter period with the release of Limited Edition Rares. I managed to bag myself an ok one with the #4 Leviathan and I am in two minds whether to sell it or not. I've noticed that some people are buying these rares for many thrones and supers just to show off and boast and it made me think of a competition. They have released many recolours of old rares and I want to know which furni you'd want to be released and recoloured, why and what colour?

The most intriguing will win.

Good Luck

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

.DnB
12-04-2012, 08:57 PM
I would want the club sofa (HC sofa) to be recoloured and released because the green ones are so common nowadays and they used to be worth a lot more, I would want the sofa to be recoloured purple to give it a rare look and to get back the rareness of a HC sofa like how it used to be. I think a lot of habbos would enjoy seeing a classic furni recoloured and made rare again by being released. I think it would add a lot of interest and also it would look good in a room with other club sofas. It has been recoloured before (frozen and polar bear) but they weren't simple recolours but edits with a few features of the sofa changed. I would want the purple club sofa to be a straight recolour and I think it would be interesting because everyone is used to seeing regular club sofas all the time on habbo.

j0rd
12-04-2012, 09:02 PM
I would like some more teleporter recolours. When you need to use a teleporter in your room and only have the old boring coloured ones, it is quite annoying.
My personal favorite would be the Telephone Box teleporter and I would love to be able to pick from a selection of colours such as Green, Blue, Yellow and White!

geo
12-04-2012, 09:12 PM
I'd love to see more crush machines. I believe they've only got orange and red/cherry thing.
I'd love to see a blue one because it's my favourite colour and the crush machine is my favourite furni! If you had a blue crush machine it would be perfect and the best.

Zelda
12-04-2012, 10:48 PM
I'd love to see the ox statue recoloured with a red cloak on it, like one I did in alts a while back, would look amazing :o

AlexJRiley
13-04-2012, 08:08 AM
Id have the Elephants (Nelly's) recoloured into other precious materials e.g. Onyx, Platinum, Sapphire, Ruby. Having the nellys of sapphire and ruby slightly slightly opaque so if a light is nearby it refracts light, and depending on the light if its stationary just a nice pattern a few squares over, or if its a moving light dance nice patterns over the floor :D

dbgtz
13-04-2012, 06:02 PM
A parasol, because oldies are goldies.

lJays
14-04-2012, 02:22 PM
I would love to see a Purple Petal Patch. The reason is because theres so many green ones! And also because purple furniture are hardly on the hotel!

Ftb80562
14-04-2012, 07:04 PM
Dragons

Because All The Old Dragons Are Pretty Dull Colors, Would Be Cool To Have
Like A Neon Pink, Green, Orange, Blue. :)

SackRace
14-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Arcade Machines

I would like to see the Arcade as a nice blue, (not to dark) and pink!

Because there's not a lot of pink furniture on the hotel that some girls may like, even boys! And a nice light blue would look nice aswell!

Ambelleah
15-04-2012, 12:29 PM
I'd love the Bunny to be recoloured. I think it'd be so cute if it either had pastel Easter colours like purple, yellow, orange, or pink. Or real life bunny colours. It's not that I hate the usual Bunnies, but it's the fact that they are quite bland. If we had coloured Bunnies, Habbo Easter would be even MORE bright and colourful! Also, who doesn't want a coloured soft Bunny in their rooms?

Jurv
15-04-2012, 11:55 PM
a beanstalk because it's far too green.

Meloneeze.
16-04-2012, 01:40 AM
I would want them to recolour the horse gate purple, red, or white. Even stripes :) Habbo needs more originality, that's why.

monkey-anne
16-04-2012, 08:58 PM
deluxe lemon & lime bath = so there are more flavours like:
strawberry & berry
orange & mango
apple & black currant

because some people might find lemon and lime just abit to pale

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!