PDA

View Full Version : Craving Celebs - Ends 16th April

Hollie
07-04-2012, 11:59 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/111/craving+celebs

Yesterday my mum was watching this documentary all about Michael Jackson. It went through all the things that he did in his life and it got me thinking about which celebrity I'd bring back to life if I could. So for this competition, all you have to do is tell me which celebrity you'd want to bring back to life and why. The most interesting will win.

Good luck! :)

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Bluee
12-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Whitney Houston, because she's one of the best performer of all time, she proved her talent and passion on the art of singing, not just in the hollywood, but in the whole world. She owns a powerful voice that can change lives of each person who hears her songs. Even though we have a lot of fines singers, the quality of her voice is unique and incomparable. That's why she's the celebrity that I would want to bring back to life. =]

=Lizzy
12-04-2012, 11:02 AM
Michael Jackson because he was an amazing singer

lJays
12-04-2012, 04:00 PM
I would bring back Michael Jackson. I would bring him back because he was an awesome Singer. I reckon his songs were the best in presentation for the Music Videos. He was the King of Pop, and all his fans love him. Personally, his best song is Smooth Criminal. I would pay more than 10 grand to make bring him back to life, but sadly, it will never happen. ( If I win, could you add lJays because I dunno how to contact you, lol )

Jurv
13-04-2012, 01:17 AM
johnny cash. he's a legend and an amazing singer/songwriter. everyone should look up to him.

dbgtz
13-04-2012, 06:04 PM
Winston Churchill (if that counts) because he was a great PM and had some hilarious quotes (see signature).

MissSkies
13-04-2012, 09:46 PM
Voldemort. Because I want more Harry Potter books.

despect
14-04-2012, 11:59 AM
Elvis Presley, simply because my mum loves him so i'd bring him back.

AlexJRiley
14-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Id bring back Vincent van Gogh, he is arguably the best artist of all time. During his life he suffered from depression and had an immensely hard life, i'd bring him back to life if only for a day to show him that through all of his hardship and suffering his work has become a massive part of history and that he as an artist is a worldwide treasure. Showing him that through it all he ended up being more famous than he'd ever of imagined and his art even more so.

Ftb80562
14-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Steve Jobs

What He Has Given To Us Has Been Uncomparible.

Macs, iPods, iPhones, The Computer In General.

Where Would We Be Without These?

Ambelleah
15-04-2012, 12:22 PM
I'd bring back Jimmy Hendrix. Jimmy Hendrix is by far the best electric guitarist in the history of music, and one of the most influential musicians. It's the fact that one of Hendrix's songs was based on people with post-depression. My sister had this recently due to problems, and that song touched my heart for me. I also think Jimmy Hendrix unfairly died. He was only 27, and you know what people say; life starts at 40. So I think Jimmy didn't really get to live life. He was one of those live fast, die young types of people. Even if he was that type of person, I still think his music rocks and still touches the hearts and souls of people and musicians today.

monkey-anne
16-04-2012, 09:09 PM
Freddie Mercury

because he was a legandary and amazing artist he was one off the best there was
with his group, it was always unfair since he died of A.I.DS witch you get when you gay
but still he was amazing and i would love to meet him

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!