PDA

View Full Version : Japan

Ticklestar
13-04-2012, 09:16 AM
I love manga, and Japanese Symbols, I would love to live there, although i'm so bad at learning languages. D:

buttons
13-04-2012, 12:44 PM
japan looks so pretty but i hear it's pretty hard to move there and probably pretty expensive. i'd love to go one day though.

Ticklestar
13-04-2012, 01:02 PM
Same, the people, are so friendly aswell. :)

Abbie.
13-04-2012, 03:29 PM
My best friend is moving back to Japan when she gets married :(

Eric
14-04-2012, 02:58 AM
I love manga and anime! I'm learning Japanese at school atm. It's quite hard like Chinese. The people are friendly especially the old people. But i hate Sushi though.

orientalframe?
14-04-2012, 11:34 AM
some of my family are japanese, and i've been once to see them and it's a really nice place - they're so organised, people always walk on one side of the pavement to depend on which way they're going and the people are generally quite nice :)

Mr-Trainor
14-04-2012, 04:57 PM
I've always said that I'd love to go there one day :P, but I think I'd still live in London!

Rhw
15-04-2012, 07:22 AM
Japan's is beautiful, just thinking of the culture and food makes me dribble. If a family visit is on the cards, I would eat as much Sushi and Sashimi as possible.

RockyHorror
21-04-2012, 10:56 AM
My best friend is moving back to Japan when she gets married :(

Why don't you invite yourself along, like you did their honey moon.

Although I like some Japanese cultures it's not somewhere I could see myself living.

Memorilla
21-04-2012, 07:46 PM
some of my family are japanese, and i've been once to see them and it's a really nice place - they're so organised, people always walk on one side of the pavement to depend on which way they're going and the people are generally quite nice :)

Seriously?! My mom and her side of the family are Japanese too. I've also been there too. Where abouts have you been?

orientalframe?
21-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Seriously?! My mom and her side of the family are Japanese too. I've also been there too. Where abouts have you been?

i've been to osaka, and it's just amazing. although whenever i go the temperature is always really high :(

Abbie.
22-04-2012, 12:20 AM
Why don't you invite yourself along, like you did their honey moon.

Although I like some Japanese cultures it's not somewhere I could see myself living.

I didn't invite myself too their honeymoon

I don't think you'd fit in in japan anyway.. And yes I have an invite to Japan ;) jealous

Memorilla
24-04-2012, 07:17 AM
i've been to osaka, and it's just amazing. although whenever i go the temperature is always really high :(

Ooh, I've been to Tokyo (where my grandparents live). Yeah I know what you mean. I was there for 3 months during the summer. I didn't leave the house it was wayy too hot for me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!