PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Council - Ends 25th April

Samantha
13-04-2012, 07:57 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Blue/Habbo+Council

I was lucky enough to be sent a Minimail from the Habbo staff informing me that I was one of the people (along with 500 others) who could apply for the Habbo Council. This felt as though we could have our say so I jumped at the chance and now you'll see me on the team, wearing the badge proudly! However, it's a lot different than I imagined; this gave me an idea of what the council would cater for if it was to expand. This is where you come in, I want you to tell me one thing you would change or implement on Habbo if you were part of the council.

The most interesting will win!

Good luck.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

despect
20-04-2012, 04:48 PM
make habbo fansites popular again, simply because habbo fansites are just not popular anymore.

Mewchu
20-04-2012, 05:34 PM
I would make it so that Habbos could send eachother family requests, and there could be things associated with that like the option for those in relationships to buy houses together, or pets, and the adoption rooms could be official. In fact, we could have an icon to select how old we are. This means that couples could be formed and children could be adopted.

Bluee
21-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Habbo mmorpg, allowing mmorpg on habbo, like implementing weapons, armors, attacking monsters, crafts, golds, drops, trading system, etc etc. The features that a mmorpg offers would be best implementation if i were one of the council, also improvements on the pixel artworks, because as for me, some are sorta plain and normal so others would think that it's kinda boring.

MKR&*42
21-04-2012, 08:51 AM
Bring back the bloody camera like now. I know it's coming back in the future, but I want it back now.

Oh also, bring back the "give all users rights" option. Kick wars were great then, and so were "Free Rights!" rooms.

CaptainAce$$
21-04-2012, 08:58 AM
Bring back old habbo bit by bit and actually listen to what the people want.

Lindsey
21-04-2012, 11:31 AM
I would hire better Moderators, and have days which people get to meet Habbo Staff. Like the old days with the info bus.

monkey-anne
21-04-2012, 12:17 PM
i would bring back the big hand from old habbo you know the one that hold your stuff,

AlexJRiley
21-04-2012, 12:19 PM
Id get rid of the marketplace, its ruined the value of HxRV as well as ruined trading in habbo because people put items in at stupid prices, they get bought and suddenly this item worth 2c has rocketed to 500c

Rhw
21-04-2012, 01:02 PM
The inventory thing that we have now is awesome and works wonders. But one thing that should be brought back is the big hand. This is something traditionally Habbo!

T-Boy
22-04-2012, 12:02 AM
If i was on the habbo council , i would change the swear words back to " bobba ".

Meloneeze.
22-04-2012, 06:03 PM
If I was on Habbo Council,I'd fish slap every person associated with Habbo, then I'd demand public rooms to be set back to their original state with high dive and all, then I'd persist for a better moderation system, and I'd also pursue Battleball to be brought back, and for everyone to get their heads screwed on right. Finally, I'd suggest to them that they start up the events and articles again instead of drifting to sites Habbos would choose Habbo over. Like facebook.

Prof.Ritchie
23-04-2012, 01:01 AM
I would bring back HC and throw VIP out of my window in my room

SugartasticB
23-04-2012, 03:50 PM
I would make fansites official again its just not the same without making things official since not many people go on them anymore

Mark
23-04-2012, 04:39 PM
I would add a search feature to the inventory and improve the one in the mp.

Janitor
23-04-2012, 05:02 PM
If I was on Habbo Council,I'd fish slap every person associated with Habbo, then I'd demand public rooms to be set back to their original state with high dive and all, then I'd persist for a better moderation system, and I'd also pursue Battleball to be brought back, and for everyone to get their heads screwed on right. Finally, I'd suggest to them that they start up the events and articles again instead of drifting to sites Habbos would choose Habbo over. Like facebook.

To be super lazy, ^^THIS^^ is totally how I feel and I couldn't of worded it better, so yeah.
I'd probably get them to rethink the whole Habbo CM thing they're working on and come up with a better mod system.

SackRace
23-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Bring back the Habbo Awards. I loved when that happend, you could buy trophy's for your friends and they could get voted and you all went into the theadrome! Also bring the staff a bit more into Habbo, like do the Habbo play they used to do like beauty and the beasts and they all wrote a script or something :P I remember that when Ludus was Habbo staff.

Andii
24-04-2012, 06:39 PM
i would make BADGES TRADEABLE but through a request on both ends :) and only mods can do it

Maatt.
24-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Nothing better than the odd free cred here and there ;} I think habbo should make things cheaper, and stop stealing our money hunny.

Logandyer45
25-04-2012, 02:37 AM
I would give all users the ability to Mute their own rooms. User's hold alot of meetings if you own gangs, jobs ect. If your MattG, you need to mute the room during the Saturday Night Quiz. Crappy idea, but it would work. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!