PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Jibbi Is Constantly Getting Flammed

MicroVision
24-09-2004, 08:25 PM
Everyone is always saying what a bad manager Jibbi is. But seriously what has she done wrong? Its not like she is removing furni. Or banning people for no reason. Its unfair. She tries hard. SOme of u realy belive Jibbi is bad but others just say that to follow the crowd. I do think brojo is better and nicer but... I mean come on. Think about it

Mentor
25-09-2004, 08:53 PM
i dunno her, and i dont know any other mangers to comper her agsiste so i dunno if shes doing a good or bad job, shes doing a good enogh job to keep popel onm habbo, so thats realy all thats she needs to do. i hav no idea if she is hard working or lazy and slacking, if most of us did the job the lazy and slaking part, if your getting payed woulnt be a to bad option, so even thats not thats bad, as long as the hotel works and hobbios go on it, nothing else is realy important frpom what i can see

Moose
25-09-2004, 09:10 PM
yea, i only made my alt's for fun, but heck, i dont know her, and i dont care im in a diffrent hotel and dont haveto worry about jibbi, but i got GOlfnet, god, i hate her >:l

GommeInc
26-09-2004, 08:17 PM
Why do people blame Jibbi, she dosnt own Habbo nor control everything, Sulake do that. All she does is pick who is a hobba with glitterkat, make events etc.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!