PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I called 4 a hobba because my m8 was getting scammed can he get his furni back?

mrdevil1
24-09-2004, 08:44 PM
he payed 4 it

iRoss
24-09-2004, 08:55 PM
No sorry he is unable to get his furni back regardless of weteher he paid for it sorry!

peace-keeper
24-09-2004, 09:33 PM
Well im sorry for you, i got none of my stuff back but i got the scammer back by letting ahbbo hotel know about my scam and then they got blocked

NOTE

That i have not said that this person who scammed me was a boy or girl because i am not allowed to tell anyone as part of the habbox rules!

Adzeh
16-10-2004, 01:58 PM
hobbas/moderators can not take furni off one account and give it to another. if this was possible then hobbas could steal furni, and everybody would accuse the richer habbos of scamming and demand rares from them.

the only thing hobbas/mods can do is to look into the affair, decide if a ban is necessary, and take action where needed.

akaPenguin
23-10-2004, 03:13 PM
If he was scammed, then it's his fault. Hobbas can not take furni off of someone's account and give it to someone else as you could be lying. The only way something could be taken off your account is if you are caught with scripted furniture in a room.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!