PDA

View Full Version : Goldbars?

efq
23-04-2012, 04:41 PM
I've never done this before so whatever if I do it wrong I apologise.

I just sold 3 gold bars at 35hc ea.

Samantha
23-04-2012, 04:54 PM
What you did is correct, thanks for the update. I think HC's are teetering between 1.5-2.0 creds mainly and many just attempt to get them 1c per. If you are selling in the future I think you could get some profit out of it as some do often buy 2c per even if it may take a while!

Thanks again, screenies help but they aren't a necessity :).

efq
23-04-2012, 05:02 PM
What you did is correct, thanks for the update. I think HC's are teetering between 1.5-2.0 creds mainly and many just attempt to get them 1c per. If you are selling in the future I think you could get some profit out of it as some do often buy 2c per even if it may take a while!

Thanks again, screenies help but they aren't a necessity :).
I was going to screenie, but I always forget how to do it on my macbook and usually it directs me to one of my bookmarks:rolleyes:
Didn't wanna lose out on that profit :p

Samantha
23-04-2012, 05:06 PM
I was going to screenie, but I always forget how to do it on my macbook and usually it directs me to one of my bookmarks:rolleyes:
Didn't wanna lose out on that profit :p

No problem, if I remember correctly its cmd+alt+3 and cmd+alt+4 for you to crop and print screen together. (I'm a windows girl so I could be wrong).

Thanks again!

efq
23-04-2012, 05:07 PM
No problem, if I remember correctly its cmd+alt+3 and cmd+alt+4 for you to crop and print screen together. (I'm a windows girl so I could be wrong).

Thanks again!
cmd+alt+3 it is :p

efq
23-04-2012, 08:34 PM
Sold another for 34 hcs. Got a screenie this time haha. Edited out the guy, because he is giving me loads of profit and I wouldn't want anyone to snap my buyer up ;]

http://www.mattgarner.net/upload/images/UOsLE.png

auffant1
23-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Hmmm not a bad deal. Thanks for the screenie :).

JerseySafety
24-04-2012, 04:01 AM
HMmm, never knew people sold GBs for HCs seems a little old. Well done though. Might want to sell them reasonably quick cause they have deffo been going down a lot.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!