PDA

View Full Version : Writer's Block - Ends 9th May

Sloths
28-04-2012, 09:41 PM
http://habbox.com/text/41/Writers+Block

I've been sat staring at my computer screen for a couple of days now redoing my Design for a third time, most of this time has been spent with brain block. You know what I'm talking about right? Doesn't matter what you're doing, may it be my design or writing an English essay, you always end up staring at your screen not knowing what to do.

Make up a way to cure brain block. May it be a quick game or some silly dance moves, just something that will jump start your brain again!

May the funniest idea win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Basshunter2309
04-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Ok. So.. I like to get a packet of M&M's and play a little game I like to call, M&M Gladiators. You get a full packet and grab 2
M&M's and but them inbetween your fingers. You squeeze so HARD until one of them is slayed and cracked by the other M&M. The loser is eliminated and eaten and the next round is completed in the same procedures. Until you have 1 left. You WILL stare at that M&M until your mind is unblocked and then you'll think, why in the world were you pretending M&M's were mini gladiators.
This actually works. ^^

AlexJRiley
04-05-2012, 03:53 PM
get up, juggle some eggs, sit down write.

Maneloxford3
05-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Have a big walk near the beach when it is really cold. When you get back home your muscles will be tired and you´ll be cold. The perfect conditions too stay at home and write. You write better when you can´t properly move !

Ftb80562
06-05-2012, 02:20 AM
Search Some Random Words On Youtube,
Watch Some Videos,
May Get Your Brain Working

Jurv
06-05-2012, 05:11 PM
sing along to your fave songs!

Succubus
08-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Throw yourself at things until you black out and unconscious, before your body wakes you up you will get weird dreams and this will help you write. Not sure about the head ache though.

Bluee
09-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Shake your head and body until you feel that your mind and body is ready to participate and work on each other.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!