PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Disaster - Ends 11th May

Meloneeze.
01-05-2012, 09:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WMVZ1.png

It seems like everytime you turn on the television there is an ad promoting some shampoo or lotion, saying "It works in only so many days, and your hair will be glorious!" Are they telling the truth or telling a fat lie? For this competition, your goal is to describe the most disastrous effect a lotion, shampoo, or moisterizer could do to your body! The wackiest will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Basshunter2309
06-05-2012, 03:11 PM
A light pink, moisturiser. Eye-catching, you can smell the pure essence of it with your imagination. On application you could only imagine what surprising things it had in store for you. Your hands rub it in, the colour fades into a disgutsting brown with little lumps of who knows what but the ;ook of it is enough to make you gag. A horrific stench drifts away with the wind from your face, enough to keep even the flies away.
When applied to hair, the colour changes into a fluorescent colour at random, your hair transforms into a wild mess. A spiky, messy disaster.
When applied to any other part of your body, your skin shifts into a cow pattern, large spots of bright pinks, greens and oranges. A colourful cow.

All of this permanent, a Colourful cow with a fluorescent green mo hawk and a face looking like you've been searching through a lump of cow manure.

Jurv
06-05-2012, 04:58 PM
make you lose the hair on your head and grow massive amounts of hair on your body. hurhur!

Ftb80562
06-05-2012, 08:45 PM
Make Your Hair Turn Grey,
And Is Un-Reversable.

orientalframe?
07-05-2012, 07:16 AM
since you said body i cut my finger from a shampoo bottle and it went all down my thumb so im saying that ;l!!!!

Smurfed-
07-05-2012, 08:59 AM
A shampoo that makes all your facial features sink into your head. Your eye balls are no longer there your nose has vanished, and you mouth has disintegrated. Leaving the user a face full of nothingness.

randomUK9
07-05-2012, 11:43 AM
The awful shampoo that makes your hair fall out [attractive] and make it explode!! :D BUY NOW TODAY!!:D

Bluee
09-05-2012, 02:56 PM
A shampoo that makes you lose hair and stop growing it in a month.
A moisturizer that exaggerates dry the skin which makes your skin burn in a single high degree.
A lotion that is so silky and hard to be rinsed by water.

Aiden
11-05-2012, 01:16 AM
Make you grow ears on your back and create spots on ur neck! Sound nice right.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!