PDA

View Full Version : Bizarre Dreams - Ends 12th May

Rhw
02-05-2012, 01:22 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/102/1/Bizarre+Dreams

Have you ever been asleep when all of a sudden you roll sideways thinking you’re going to fall? I've been eating so much cheese recently my nightmares have caught up. Last night I dreamt that I was Harry Potter and that I pushed Lord Voldemort (my teacher) off a mountain! For this competition, all you need to do is tell me the most bizarre dream you’ve ever had!

The most bizarre dream will win! :')

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Basshunter2309
08-05-2012, 12:20 AM
I've had some pretty mest up dreams but there's one that always makes wonder.

I was living the life of a duck in a city, so was everyone else. It was wierd. Ducks wearing suits and clothing. Then my dream transformed and I was in a Korean BBQ restaurant with random people, perhaps Korean, that I didn't even know. Then the dream randomly ended when a snake bit me.

To this day, I still wonder why I dreamt something so wierd.

Maneloxford3
08-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Well the most bizarre dream i´ve ever had, was when i dreamt, i was a c.i.a. agent, and my mission was to catch a man, because he had eaten a swan ?!?! Suddlenly i see a black cat, in my yard (i was in the c.i.a. building) and his face gets really big and he started to fart and then he laughed loudly and funnily, and then he farted again and laughed even louder... I woke up...

Special
08-05-2012, 04:44 PM
last night i had a dream that i saw a naked black man running down the street

Bluee
09-05-2012, 03:12 PM
My Best Bizarre dream was,
When I was dreaming about that I'm in the middle of the fight between freddy crueger and jason x on friday the 13th which me myself don't know what to do but to run and run, I actually didn't realize what to do, but suddenly it's sort of weird when funny how Barney came in and I was like O_O what the?!! Barney came on my dream and then saved me from the battle between jason x and freddy crueger and I was like O_O. and that's all. x_x

Mark
10-05-2012, 10:59 AM
That I was a cat and I slept all day, not really bizarre but that's my weirdest one!

Aiden
11-05-2012, 01:12 AM
Okay well... It goes like this...

I once had a dream where a would be in my backyard with my friends (girls) and this ugly tall person called the Tree Man would come and touch them and they would turn into a tree. Every time I tried to run away but every time as I jump over the fence he would touch me and I would turn into a tree. I had it for weeks. More of a nightmare but yano! LOL!

Like, Hate?

pandas13
11-05-2012, 08:25 PM
my weirdest dream was that i was really energetic and lively (im not) and i ruled the world with giant ants that ate people who i hated....then i died and was abducted by alins then i suddle jolted in my sleep and woke up...HOW FLIPPING STRANGE!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!