PDA

View Full Version : Delicacy - Ends 14th May

Meloneeze.
05-05-2012, 09:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7EKhw.png

I love food, it's my best friend. But when I watch shows like Rachael Ray and Martha Stuart, a thought always runs through my mind: "What if I had my own food?" That's your challenge: Invent a food that everyone will love; describe it well!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Basshunter2309
10-05-2012, 07:12 AM
Waffle Burger,

Two perfectly cooked waffles, a tad burned for that little crunch EVERYONE loves. Coated on the inside of the two waffles, a thick layer of perfectly whipped cream. Even further into the waffles is, splendid fresh fruits, passion fruit, luscious strawberries, mouth-watering kiwi fruit and you can add anything that you desire like thick, greek yoghurt. It's heaven in your mouth, paradise, pleasure all in one food. You can stack burgers ontop of eachother and create the Leaning tower of Waffle burgers.
TRUELY AMAZING!

Aiden
11-05-2012, 01:21 AM
The Glass. A coca cola shaped sweet which taste like cola and mint both at the same time but mixed in with cardboard to bring the flavors 2 life.

Bluee
11-05-2012, 02:28 PM
An improved Cookie.

Maneloxford3
11-05-2012, 02:53 PM
chips that never get soft, are always delicious and crispy, just with the perfect amount of salt. And sticked to the bag, are 6 different sauce bags: spicy, onion and cream, ketchup, ham,.. etc.

SackRace
14-05-2012, 06:45 AM
chip, popcorn and chicken nugget burger.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!