PDA

View Full Version : In The Cupboard - Ends 18th May

Pigperson
07-05-2012, 12:13 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/japan/In+The+Cupboard

Something weird happened to me recently, it was so strange. I was in my bedroom getting changed after getting up and I went to get clothes from my cupboard and inside my dog was in it sleeping. I was shocked at first but then I also found the bag of doggy biscuits which kind of explained it. I was wondering what is the strangest thing you have found and where?

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Basshunter2309
14-05-2012, 02:48 AM
When my sister was younger she loved brushing her teeth and eating toothpaste, I have no clue why.. But one day I was rumaging through the fridge looking for some food. I found a tube of toothpaste and her toothbrush. It was a tad random...

SackRace
14-05-2012, 06:46 AM
When I seen my cat casually peeing being on my sofa . .

Poiky
14-05-2012, 09:01 AM
When I see my grandma (whose very old and useless) farting?
Also when I see my brother licking his armpits?

EmmaMoo
14-05-2012, 09:02 PM
The weirdest thing I have ever seen is a pile of squirrels. There had to be about 28 of them in a pile. It was quite disturbing but funny. That's the country for you. LOL

Emmz
15-05-2012, 08:08 PM
i think the weirdest thing i found was when i opened the fridge and found my mums phone and keys in there sitting on the shelf :S i dont have a clue how she could have done that, altho i guess its like the "spoon in the bin and yoghurt in the sink" situation looool !

Succubus
16-05-2012, 05:45 AM
Found loads of ants inside the plug socket thing, little buggers' chewed on the wires. Some died from the electric, any one for roasted ants?

dbgtz
16-05-2012, 10:42 PM
My mum's err, "special friends" if you catch my drift. I forgot about those until I read this thread, you ****. Kidding of course, about the latter part anyway.

Bluee
17-05-2012, 06:57 AM
@At the sofa w/ my dog, when ever I play a song and my dog hears it on my phone, he actually sing it amazingly. =]

curlyburly24
18-05-2012, 08:28 AM
My friend and I were in her kitchen making french toasts. I had just thrown away the eggshells and was going back to her when I saw something on the floor which looked like a piece of vegetable. Thinking it was some waste her mom and forgotten to throw, I picked it up and was about to throw it when I got a closer look at it. It was actually a squashed lizard which had rotten and dried up. Eww.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!