PDA

View Full Version : theory

Glen Coco
09-05-2012, 08:09 PM
just booked my car theory for the 31st may,
bricking it!

Shockwave.2CC
09-05-2012, 09:00 PM
I'm not going to lie, it is pretty hard. But if you keep praticing on one of those theory disks like 3+ a day, you should be able to pass it

Good Luck!!

Chris
09-05-2012, 09:05 PM
Revise plenty and you'll be fine. Most of the questions are identical to the ones on the practise tests which makes it easier. :)

Good luck!

dirrty
09-05-2012, 09:10 PM
I'm not going to lie, it is pretty hard. But if you keep praticing on one of those theory disks like 3+ a day, you should be able to pass it

Good Luck!!
lol, the theory wasn't that hard. idk how my friend failed it 3 times tho lmao

but yeah, good luck and just make sure you're prepared really.

Amberr
09-05-2012, 09:20 PM
You should be fine as long as you are prepared, the theory disks are the best thing to revise from. It isn't really that hard, a lot of it is really just common sense.
Good luckkkk

Chippiewill
09-05-2012, 09:39 PM
I've got mine booked for soonish also, some of the questions are ridiculous.

Apparently if your car catches fire in a tunnel you should drive out of the tunnel rather than stopping, getting people to stay at a safe distance and going to an emergency telephone (As any sensible person would do) since fuel + fire = explosion and tunnel adds enclosed space that allows air-alcohol to be at the right level for explosions.

Recursion
16-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Theory test is a piece of piss, it's all common sense. I did a couple of different practice tests a day in the week running up to my theory test... although I think they made it harder recently by not publishing the actual questions anymore?

Either way, on the hazard perception bit click 3 seconds after your first click for each hazard, just to make sure you didn't click too early.

Chippiewill
17-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Theory test is a piece of piss, it's all common sense. I did a couple of different practice tests a day in the week running up to my theory test... although I think they made it harder recently by not publishing the actual questions anymore? By not publishing the questions they've achieved nothing since they haven't actually changed the questions.

:odey:
18-05-2012, 08:03 AM
I didn't start revising until literally, the morning of my test, and I was failing every single practice test I did, so, I wasn't very hopeful... :P

But I thought the actual test was so much easier than any of the practices...

Good luck :)

Walks06
18-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Good luck, as long as you revise properly & don't fear the test you will be fine!! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!