PDA

View Full Version : Jump! - Ends 19th May

Phil
12-05-2012, 11:53 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=jump&style=46

In the next few months I'll be doing a charity skydive, it's something I'm pretty nervous about and even though it won't really change my life, I hope that it changes the lives of others. This can be seen as somewhat of a metaphor for this competition.

I want you to tell me the biggest jump you've ever taken in life and why. For example, it may be moving country or school etc. The most touching answer will win.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Succubus
14-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Jumping from a log in a action park, I felt like superman. Made me over come heights, hurrah..

Maneloxford3
14-05-2012, 07:43 PM
i think it was when i was on the top of a dune in the beach, and i fell into a hole, soo i almost broke my fist, but it was very cool ! XD

Basshunter2309
16-05-2012, 07:03 AM
Lol at you two^ I don't think he literally meant Jump as 'Push oneself off a surface and into the air by using the muscles in one's legs and feet.'
More of a life jump, like things you've done in life. Like metaphor. You know?

The biggest jump in my life, I temporarily moved country, actually visiting. But I flew all the way over from Australia to Croatia. This wasn't an ordinary jump in life but it was the first time that I had ever seen my family in person. I was 12 years of age and I had never met my grandparents, cousins, uncles, aunts even great grandmother. I had never seen them in person ever. It was very emotional, alot of hugging, kissing and we spent ALOT of time together.
I learnt many valuable life lessons, I learnt chunks of a language and got to experience life with my whole family for the first time.

dbgtz
16-05-2012, 10:44 PM
Probably when I actually had a go at my teacher, it was a turning point on my capabilities of self defence and no longer will I take crap from anyone.

Bluee
17-05-2012, 06:55 AM
From my hometown we used to use LRT or Light Rail Train to go to the capital of our country and the light speed travel is so amazing will only took us minutes like flash! =]

CaptainAce$$
17-05-2012, 10:06 AM
The biggest 'jump' in my life was learning to say goodbye to my dad and trying to get used to life without him when he died.

SackRace
18-05-2012, 06:42 AM
Having to dump my girlfriend because I wanted my friends back.

Clinge
18-05-2012, 10:53 PM
My biggest is jump is when my math teacher read a letter out loud of one of her seniors. It said the following " Miss, I know its too late to say this, but I'm sorry for being a ***** at your class. It all started Freshman year, it was only 10absences, and now its been 60absences. I know I missed a lot of assignments that I can't make up and I'm probably not graduating. I will mostly likely to drop out and start a life from that. If I could take time back I would, all I wanted to say is thank you for being my teacher" From that point I started studying more and more, and at the end of the quarter I had gained an A in that class!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!