PDA

View Full Version : New sport made, world wide!

Milarz
16-05-2012, 01:34 PM
A new sport, has just been made world wide. Well.. soon. At the moment, it has been made in Australia & New Zealand, and will be going world wide shortly. It is called "Footbrawl". It is half football, soccer, hockey, Rugby, Basketball ect, but the main aim at the game, is fighting. It is pretty much a street fight going on, all through the game, with punching, kneeing, kicking, body slamming, Martial arts, anything!. Good part about the game, the ball does not need to be near you, to take somebody out. You have helmets & padding on you & at the age of 6 and above, are allowed.

In my opinion, it would be extremely fun, but also stupid as it'll just make people more aggressive, while the creators believe it will make people think the other way around. Especially for "kids".

Your throughts?

Lee
16-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Sounds pathetic, you can't mix them sports they're all completely different. I can't see this being true so I must ask - where is your source?

Samantha
16-05-2012, 05:50 PM
half football, soccer, hockey, Rugby, Basketball

Wouldn't that be a fifth ;).

I think it sounds dangerous and I know I wouldn't be one to watch that.

Succubus
16-05-2012, 06:16 PM
I'm into MMA and Kickboxing but this sounds more violent ;I

Any proof of this? ...

Zelda
16-05-2012, 07:51 PM
ye any proof, but i think i would watch this for the lols, especially since always like a bit of drama ;) But lol not sure if I could see this happening and where on earth you would see it channel wise and if that would even be allowed to be shown on tv ;(

The Don
16-05-2012, 08:25 PM
It is indeed real, just found a video of it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_jy7WmvbPE

I like the first comment:

What rules and safeguards are in place to ensure the safety of the competitors? What happens if someone is ripping someone's arm off with an armbar, and the ref is off watching the ball? What happens if someone is in guard, and someone else accidentally steps on his face? Who watches for a tap out when people are grappling, or throws in the towel if a competitor is unable to defend himself?

Milarz
17-05-2012, 01:55 AM
There ya go, proof ^

Sounds pathetic, you can't mix them sports they're all completely different. I can't see this being true so I must ask - where is your source?

It can be possible, as there is already sport that has several "sports" all in one.

Shockwave.2CC
17-05-2012, 02:44 AM
Sounds a bit freaky, but that video make it look amazing :)

Walks06
17-05-2012, 10:44 AM
It will never be made into anything, looks fun to do though lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!