PDA

View Full Version : Futuristic Fantasies - Ends 29th May

Samantha
18-05-2012, 10:45 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Teleport/Futuristic+Fantasies

Currently in my ICT lessons we have been researching possible future developments in ICT, things like Google Glasses and even 3D lessons in schools! There is so much variety out there and nothing is impossible, me and my friend opted to research into the educational side of the project and we found some intriguing discoveries, will we need a teacher in future? Will everything be computerised, no one truly knows yet so why not let your imagination run wild? For this competition I want you to think of a futuristic development in the ICT industry, it can be absolutely anything even if it's so weird and wacky that it might never happen; it's your imagination!

The craziest will win.

Good luck!

Prize: 1 month VIP + 10 rep

David
24-05-2012, 10:42 PM
A device allowing you to choose what you dream when connected (somehow comfortably).

..:lukeachu:..
26-05-2012, 09:59 AM
A device that is put behind your eye and projects in front of you for applications and calling. Also to share with friends and
connect to others with. You would control the mouse with your eyes and have a simulation mode that simulates a different atmosphere for you to use and play on!

lawrawrrr
26-05-2012, 10:03 AM
A device which lets you cut yourself up into pieces so you can be in more than one place at once, but still be alive!

Seikou
26-05-2012, 10:38 PM
a site on the internet where you can pick where you want to go and then you can be taken there in a few minutes!

Velma.
26-05-2012, 11:02 PM
Device:
When your watching tv and you flip through the channels.
See something you want to eat, (food commercial) you can click your tv
It'll have a program were an operator picks up, and you tell them what you want (food)
and they send it to you through a tube that is connected to your house, and swipe your card or pay in cash which will have an dispenser next to the tv.

A4R0N
27-05-2012, 10:56 PM
let's be honest we all want something out of the matrix say like a usb port into your brain for example you upload any knowledge or skill from some type of database and you can upload it to your brain in minutes. Example : you want be good at math you upload the math program and boom you can solve any maths problem etc

MizzBex
28-05-2012, 03:57 PM
something the enables you to try clothes on when online shopping, to see it they fit/look good, etc. This would be amazing <3

dbgtz
28-05-2012, 06:06 PM
The ability to have someones vision projected on a screen.

AlexJRiley
28-05-2012, 06:08 PM
The ability to replay your dreams because I can never remember mine and always wonder what I dream about, so you can watch them back

MKR&*42
29-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Ability to have an IM implanted into your hand? Idk lmao :[ would be much easier to chat to people on the go (unless you put it on the hand that your type with...).

Sublayer
29-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Being able to browse the internet in your head.... Cheat on tests x]

Password to loin to yourself every morning xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!