PDA

View Full Version : Extremely cheap holidays etc?

GoldenMerc
22-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Hi,

Me and a few mates are wanting to go away, not 100% on dates yet but want to go somewere hot e.g Bulgaria, Turkey etc.
One of our other friends is going Magaluf for £220 incl flights, hotel etc. So were most likely looking for a hot holiday in Sept / October, Can anyone find anything decent? Not sure wheres hot at those times really :P
Ross

redtom
24-05-2012, 12:59 AM
Best bet is to go to your local travel agents and speak to them in person, for cheap and hot go to Spain, flights are shortest there so its cheaper than other places. The bigger night clubs charge 10 euros for a bottle of water so stick to the normal bars and small clubs. £220 for Magaluf is a pretty good deal, I'm guessing there going with a largish group and have got a discount. The party hot spots are generally on the cheap side as most young people can't afford much the more classy places further away tend to cost more.

EDIT: Also check out sites like Groupon daily and you'll eventually catch a really good deal, although you have to be quick, not fussy and pretty date flexible

Special
30-05-2012, 08:11 PM
to be honest, if you don't spend much on hotel, flights & board you will end up spending the rest in spending money

for example: an all inclusive hotel with unlimited food & drinks for your stay will cost between £500-£600

However if you went self-catering for £200-£300 nothing is included so you would need 3 meals a day & all your drinks which can easily be £50+ per day. £50 x 7 days = £350 (just on food and drink)

Do you see what i'm getting at?

I'd say defiantly go all inclusive or the next best thing then take what - £10 per day (onwards) spending money depending on what you want to do during your holiday

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!