PDA

View Full Version : Summer Transfers Thread

Matthew
22-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Its that time of year again when rumours are flying around everywhere and when deals actually start to get done.

What players are your team chasing? Who would you like them to sign? Have they signed anyone yet?

--

Chelsea have agreed a deal to sign Marko Marin from Werder Bremen for 7m. He's a skillful player but hasn't been great this season :(

Chelsea are also chasing Hazard, Hulk, Higuain, Falcao, Jovetic and Kagawa.

I can see chelsea getting Hazard and possibly Jovetic as they've chased him for some time, and I'd love to see Hazard especially at chelsea.

What about your teams? (H)

FlyingJesus
23-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Here's a list of the players we'll buy in a string of failed attempts to adequately replace Drogba before finally realising that we already have one who might do it:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4g1hav4sp1qma2qx.gif

Quite glad to see Marin come in as he'll be useful to the squad but it's 7m and Lukaku on loan as part exchange, which is daft as he is basically Drogba 15 years younger. With the rest of the list, only really interested in Hazard personally

Matthew
23-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Haha yeah. Chelsea have also had a £32million bid rejected by Sao Paulo for the nineteen year old midfielder Lucas Moura.

I've watched videos about him and he's VERY skillful- but he's too greedy. He can skill the whole team very easily but the final shot/pass doesn't seem that good.

Still at 19 he's bound to be good- but that much money for a 19 year old, and its rejected?

Crazy!

Deak
23-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Our summer signings will depend on what result we get next saturday!

hopefully we will still be able to get another decent striker and potentially a new goal keeper

Lee
23-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Rumours that surarez could be leaving us, as well as Martinez or Benetez becoming new manager!

Matthew
23-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Rumours that surarez could be leaving us, as well as Martinez or Benetez becoming new manager!

I doubt suarez would leave!

And it seems not many people want the liverpool job lol

Lee
23-05-2012, 06:30 PM
I doubt suarez would leave!

And it seems not many people want the liverpool job lol

I'd happily do it, probably got more passion for the club than some random outsider! Unless they have a good name for themselves of course!

Kasabian
23-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Sir Emile Heskey has been released - certainly will be interesting to see where he ends up..

Shockwave.2CC
23-05-2012, 09:05 PM
@Kasabian (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=20984); Yeah, theres rumours he might come back to Leicester

Leicester Citys Summer Transfers so far:

Ritchie De Laet from Manchester United
Matty James from Manchester United
Jamie Vardy from Fleetwood Town

Kasabian
23-05-2012, 10:05 PM
De Laet is one to watch, as is James.

As for Vardy, wonder if he'll feature in your first team squad? He's a superb little player, who can afford to zone out of a game and then just take it by the horns and seal the win(did it against us :( )

Shockwave.2CC
23-05-2012, 11:20 PM
De Laet is one to watch, as is James.

As for Vardy, wonder if he'll feature in your first team squad? He's a superb little player, who can afford to zone out of a game and then just take it by the horns and seal the win(did it against us :( )

Vardy might be alright, just have to see how well he does against the Championship teams

Matthew
24-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Bosingwa, Kalou and Drogba will leave chelsea at the end of the season.

Sad about didier especially but he gives a lot of the money he earns to the ivory coast so it'll be good for him to go to china and earn his last fortune.

I can see bosingwa going back to portugal, but I think Kalou will stay in the PL, possibly to liverpool?

Lee
25-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Bosingwa, Kalou and Drogba will leave chelsea at the end of the season.

Sad about didier especially but he gives a lot of the money he earns to the ivory coast so it'll be good for him to go to china and earn his last fortune.

I can see bosingwa going back to portugal, but I think Kalou will stay in the PL, possibly to liverpool?

I'd like to see Kalou with LFC, and as for drogba where is he going??

Matthew
25-05-2012, 04:34 PM
I'd like to see Kalou with LFC, and as for drogba where is he going??

Most likely China as I said ;)

Shanghai Shenhua is probably where he's going and he'd become one of the highest paid footballers in the world on 250k+ a week.

Lee
25-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Most likely China as I said ;)

Shanghai Shenhua is probably where he's going and he'd become one of the highest paid footballers in the world on 250k+ a week.

Ah right ok, I think your signature will be in need of updating come the new season :)

Matthew
25-05-2012, 04:57 PM
Ah right ok, I think your signature will be in need of updating come the new season :)

He'll always be a blue at heart ;)

David
28-05-2012, 01:30 AM
I hear Chelsea are after Hulk, Modric and Lucas Moura

Hulk would destroy the league imo, he's such a boss.

Matthew
28-05-2012, 07:59 AM
I hear Chelsea are after Hulk, Modric and Lucas Moura

Hulk would destroy the league imo, he's such a boss.

Yeah. Hulk, Lucas and Hazard are the top targets, however if they get Hazard (which I think they will) then they most likely won't go for Lucas. As Hulk is a right winger/STR then I do hope we get him- he's a tank!

David
28-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Yeah. Hulk, Lucas and Hazard are the top targets, however if they get Hazard (which I think they will) then they most likely won't go for Lucas. As Hulk is a right winger/STR then I do hope we get him- he's a tank!

Everyone wants Hazard lol. I think it will be Chelsea or Man City he goes to.
Real Madrid are supposed after Van Persie too which I think is very possible unless he decides on no move. Meireles was a rumour too, also possible imo.

---------- Post added 28-05-2012 at 12:18 PM ----------

And Madrid might pick Ramires

Matthew
28-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Everyone wants Hazard lol. I think it will be Chelsea or Man City he goes to.
Real Madrid are supposed after Van Persie too which I think is very possible unless he decides on no move. Meireles was a rumour too, also possible imo.

---------- Post added 28-05-2012 at 12:18 PM ----------

And Madrid might pick Ramires

I doubt chelsea would let ramires go, and if they do he'd be expensive. Also I doubt ramires would even want to go, him and david luiz are like best mates at chelsea!

Chelsea will get hazard because he's money hungry, so that rules united out, and then he wants to play every game- he's guaranteed this at chelsea but not at city.

AdamB19
28-05-2012, 02:16 PM
We have got marko marin 7m, hulk 30m maybe and hazard said on twitter 3hrs ago that he has made his mind up which club to go to, Louis Saha said on his twitter that he is going to chelsea, so hopefully saha is right.

We might be getting rid of Jose Bosingwa, Kalou, Malouda, Essien.
We have released Drogba, which will leave at end of may.

Kasabian
28-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Hulk has a ridiculous buy out clause, so good luck.

FlyingJesus
28-05-2012, 04:48 PM
Cech signed on for another 4 years woooo shame to see the Bos leave, his eyebrow brings me much joy

Matthew
28-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Eden Hazard will join chelsea, he just confirmed it on his twitter.

Good signing!

Walks06
28-05-2012, 08:52 PM
West Ham releasing Faye is a badmove & were trying to sign people worse then we released like Reo Coker & Richardson.. I wouldn't mind us signing Bas Dost though

Lee
29-05-2012, 04:46 PM
haha at the hazad thing, everybody was mental but I had my suspicions that he was going there all day tbh.

SackRace
29-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Rangers have had there 12 month transfer ban lifted and they can now buy players! Rumors that Ian Black and Gennaro Gattuso will be signed for Rangers very soon.

Deak
29-05-2012, 09:32 PM
Sheff Utd have released goal keeper Steve Simonsen today & are looking at Tommy Lee from Chesterfield as his replacement.

I think this may be a good move releasing Simmo, as although he was a decent goalkeeper, he did make many mistakes (not just the penalty from the play off's) which in turn cost us points & ultimately promotion.

A list of our other released player will be issued tomorrow, so hopefully some of the players who don't play regular or are not very good will leave.

Kasabian
14-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Reported today that Demba Ba has signed for Galatasary for a fee of €11million. Still rumoured.

Threads merged by Matts (Forum Moderator) as existing topic already exists.

Dj-Pied
14-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Michael Owen -> Leeds
Emile Heskey -> Leicester

More to come from JAM SPORTS NEWS

luce
14-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Chelsea have basically taken on the role of City in last years champions league and will pay anything for anyone who has ever done anything good in the game hahaha.

But yeah we have signed powell and Kagawa happy with both, not going to be bitter and lie and say i didn't want to see Hazard at the club but only time will tell if him choosing Chelsea will negatively effect us.

We have agreed personal terms with but apparently Tot and United haven't decided a fee, however it may be lowered now Harry has been given the boot. He's also now considering offers from PSG apparently but I do expect him to come to OT.

Also now harry has gone i can see fergie making a cheeky move for bale, he's a fan and I think Bale's future at Tot is more uncertain now the manager has gone.

Baynes will probably also come to United after the Euro's, especially is Moyes goes to Tottenham.

Re other teams I think RVP will leave Arsenal he looks dejected at the Euros unless Arsenal can add world class players this summer.

Matthew
18-06-2012, 09:44 PM
Chelsea have basically taken on the role of City in last years champions league and will pay anything for anyone who has ever done anything good in the game hahaha.

But yeah we have signed powell and Kagawa happy with both, not going to be bitter and lie and say i didn't want to see Hazard at the club but only time will tell if him choosing Chelsea will negatively effect us.

We have agreed personal terms with but apparently Tot and United haven't decided a fee, however it may be lowered now Harry has been given the boot. He's also now considering offers from PSG apparently but I do expect him to come to OT.

Also now harry has gone i can see fergie making a cheeky move for bale, he's a fan and I think Bale's future at Tot is more uncertain now the manager has gone.

Baynes will probably also come to United after the Euro's, especially is Moyes goes to Tottenham.

Re other teams I think RVP will leave Arsenal he looks dejected at the Euros unless Arsenal can add world class players this summer.

Who? (bold)

Arsenal are supposedly closing in on the Montpellier striker Giroud. If he goes to Arsenal then thats two strikers (Giroud and Podolski). Arsenal looking ahead to life without RVP?

I say take the money for him tbh. He's getting on, and he's injury prone. £20m+ for a striker like that isn't bad. Yes he's prolific and only time will tell whether Arsenal can get a replacement; but I say its better to take the money now than risk him going on a free!

Kasabian
18-06-2012, 11:01 PM
I think she's on about Luka Modric.

TehJoshy
18-06-2012, 11:33 PM
I think she's on about Luka Modric.

Yeah he is.

Puma!
20-06-2012, 05:54 PM
SWFC sign Anthony Gardner on a two year deal.

Good signing if stays fit.

j0rd
20-06-2012, 06:10 PM
Hope swansea sign Bendter

Puma!
21-06-2012, 03:07 PM
SWFC sign Chris Maguire from Derby for an undisclosed fee.

Happy with that.

Ardemax
21-06-2012, 08:39 PM
Yeah so Swansea got that manager that was that kick-ass player for Barcelona... or something. I forget his name.

I think big Gylfi Sigurdsson has gone to Liverpool though (rumour has it(8))

And I'm not sure but RVP might just stay at Arsenal as I honestly can't see him staying in the prem if he doesn't (I don't see him at City, United or Spurs).

Matthew
21-06-2012, 08:44 PM
Maybe, but arsenal just signed one striker and are closing in fast on giroud so I think they're preparing to lose him!

Ardemax
21-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Actually, in some respects I wouldn't mind if he goes. I get tired of people shouting "you support a one-man team blah blah blah..." it's quite frustrating.

Even though towards the end of the season players like Ox and Song really started showing some competition.

Shockwave.2CC
19-07-2012, 02:12 AM
We have just signed the 6ft 5" Striker Marko Futacs from Portsmoth (but i believe we got him on a Free Agent)

David
14-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Modric move from Tottenham to Real Madrid will happen - Croatia coach

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/08/14/3306768/modric-move-from-tottenham-to-real-madrid-will-happen?source=breakingnews

Shockwave.2CC
14-08-2012, 05:09 PM
We bought:

Zak Whitbread from Norwich City
Anthony Knockaert from Guingamp (French Team)

brandon
14-08-2012, 06:10 PM
We bought:

Zak Whitbread from Norwich City
Anthony Knockaert from Guingamp (French Team)
Zak will be brilliant for Leicester if he stays fit. He was one of our best defenders last season.

Shockwave.2CC
14-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Zak will be brilliant for Leicester if he stays fit. He was one of our best defenders last season.

Knockaert is amazing too especially when we played against Sunderland last saturday, and he's only 20 years old 2 months 9 days younger than me :)

Matthew
15-08-2012, 10:47 AM
Barcelona is supposedly close to a £15m deal for Arsenal's Alex Song.

Any Arsenal fans have an opinion on this?

David
27-08-2012, 01:28 PM
Modric completed his move to real madrid, woo.

Gibs960
27-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Barcelona is supposedly close to a £15m deal for Arsenal's Alex Song.

Any Arsenal fans have an opinion on this?

I really hope they don't sell any more players, my brother already gets bullied for supporting Arsenal...

David
03-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Hulk went to Zenit

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/zenit-st-petersburg/transfer-talk/news/zenit-sign-hulk-from-porto_43581.html

mrwoooooooo
04-09-2012, 04:58 PM
woooo stoke have signed owen!!!!! /sarcasm

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!