PDA

View Full Version : Swansea City Manager!

Geiranger
31-05-2012, 04:20 PM
What's your opinions on the current manager moving to Liverpool?! :O o.O

j0rd
31-05-2012, 04:23 PM
He won't succeed at Liverpool and end up coming back in my opinion. Liverpool have no chance now.

Hartson for Swans manager !!!

Lee
31-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Wish we could of got Martinez, either way lets give this guy a chance.

j0rd
31-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Wish we could of got Martinez, either way lets give this guy a chance.
Your putting it as Martinez has been better than Brendan?

Martinez managed Swansea, done a good job, got them promoted to Championship and then left for Wigan. Rodgers done an even better job, promoting them to prem, bringing in some amazing signings.

The style Brendan got Swans playing was amazing, if he can do it with Liverpool, they will be more than happy at the top.

Lee
31-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Your putting it as Martinez has been better than Brendan?

Martinez managed Swansea, done a good job, got them promoted to Championship and then left for Wigan. Rodgers done an even better job, promoting them to prem, bringing in some amazing signings.

The style Brendan got Swans playing was amazing, if he can do it with Liverpool, they will be more than happy at the top.

Fair enough, I don't know alot about this rodgers but know martinez well from his stint at Wigan. Well I am more enthusiastic after hearing that (Y)

j0rd
31-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Fair enough, I don't know alot about this rodgers but know martinez well from his stint at Wigan. Well I am more enthusiastic after hearing that (Y)

Not to mention that they surprised everyone in the prem, pulling off some amazing results.

http://www.swanseacity.net/page/Latest/0,,10354~2793289,00.html
:'(

Kasabian
31-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Obviously money talks, considering he ruled himself out of the job before talks even started.

IF Pep Guardiola goes to Chelsea, Di Matteo to Swansea. please.

j0rd
31-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Obviously money talks, considering he ruled himself out of the job before talks even started.

IF Pep Guardiola goes to Chelsea, Di Matteo to Swansea. please.

Would actually love that scenario, Matteo deserves at least another season at Chelsea though. I think Hartson will take over personally.

Deak
31-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Not sure on how this appointment will go, obviously he has done brilliant with Swansea.

Lets just see what happens when the season begins...

Kasabian
01-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Not sure on how this appointment will go, obviously he has done brilliant with Swansea.

Lets just see what happens when the season begins...

Liverpool will win a few friendlys, everyone will hype, then they will lose to Wigan away and they'll call for his head.

brandon
01-06-2012, 05:37 PM
Both Norwich and Swansea have paid the price for success. I think Rodgers will do well though.

Kasabian
01-06-2012, 08:47 PM
Swansea City have agreed a clause with Liverpool so Brendan Rodgers can't sign any of his former players for 12 months.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!