PDA

View Full Version : Inspiring Individuals - Ends 14th June

Phil
09-06-2012, 01:29 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=inspiring+individuals&style=2

The other night, myself and my little sister were watching the MTV awards. Upon spotting Johnny Depp we got into a discussion about how honoured we'd be to meet this individual and we believe there's truly nobody like him.

I want you to tell me who you would most like to meet and why.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

iiLion
09-06-2012, 05:45 PM
I'd love to meet Peter Andre, because he is so kind, generous and so down-to-earth, supports charity groups and makes your day! What a faithful guys! You gotta luv him Mysteriously!

LIAMGIBSON83
09-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Tinie Tempah not because of him being famous but just because he seems a very cool and normal person (unlike most celebs) and just to talk about clothing tips cos hes best dressed in the awards haha;)

A4R0N
10-06-2012, 12:56 AM
I'd like to meet Zinedine Zidane and train with him because i believe he was the best footballer of all time i'd also like to learn more about his personal life

CaptainAce$$
10-06-2012, 11:02 AM
Jessy J because although she got bullied, she still went on to become what she is and didn't let them get her down.

monkey-anne
10-06-2012, 03:10 PM
elton john, because today in the news this 13 year old girl got her dreams come true by giving a CD to elthon she is now opening his show tonight so if i could do this i would maybe be the next 13 year old on stage

Succubus
10-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Russell Kane. I'd love to meet him, he has always been a topper to finish my days. He'd always go to the extremes just to make a show funny (Kissing greg, hehe). He seems really sweet and some one you'd like to hang out with daily!

geo
13-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Pixie Lott because I think she would have a lovely, cute personality and her legs are incredible.
I think she'd be quite easy to talk to (lol) and her smile is ridiculously adorable.

Jessy J because although she got bullied, she still went on to become what she is and didn't let them get her down.

Jessie*

Munex
14-06-2012, 06:22 AM
J.K. Rowling - the authour of the Harry Potter Books - because, although I am not a major fanatic of her stories, I admire how she went from being a single mother in a small council flat to the first billionaire author in the history of literature. I find her awe-inspiring and a real inspiration to me, as I'm sure she is to many young and old people alike. I come from a relatively poor family; I live with my four brothers and my mother in a council house in a small English town, but I believe the future has a lot to offer me if I continue to work towards it, just as J.K. Rowling had done before me. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!