PDA

View Full Version : French Open Final - Djokovic v. Nadal

Grig
10-06-2012, 05:37 PM
Fascinating match. Tides are currently in Djokovic's favour, but they are off for their second rain delay. So interesting if Nadal can regain momentum.

Discuss the match here!!

kuzkasate
10-06-2012, 05:58 PM
As much as I want Djokovic to win, I think the rain delay will favour Nadal. But I really do not want him to win. Play should start around now according to Roland Garros Facebook page... doesn't look like it.

EDIT: nope, play has been postponed until tomorrow -.-

Grig
10-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Yup and it'll favour Nadal. I'm more than sure of it!

kuzkasate
10-06-2012, 06:18 PM
Yup and it'll favour Nadal. I'm more than sure of it!

Definitely, but he did look pretty pissed off when he went off and if he goes to sleep pissed off, wakes up feeling the same then it will favour Djokovic. But I'm actually pretty pissed by all this constant rain delay. Roland Garros NEED a roof, on at least one court. Wimbledon and Australian Open both have one and it's extremely useful. I mean how many times did rain delay mean matches were postponed to the next day this tournament? Not only is it bloody annoying for viewers at home, but for people that paid tickets - I can't imagine how pissed I'd be if that was me. They've said that maybI they'll get one around 2016-2018, seriously? I think it should be compulsory for all Grand Slam's to have one roof, so that there could be play on at least one court if it rains.

Grig
11-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Nadal won as predicted. Had the match not be called off yesterday, then Djokovic would have won it.

Although it's an embarrassment that such a major tournament in 2012 has no roof or flood flights.

Kasabian
11-06-2012, 01:15 PM
#HIS7ORY

CreatureOfNight
25-06-2012, 06:33 PM
My favorite tennis player is my man Rafael Nadal. And I was soo freakin happy with the outcome. He deserved to win, and he really is the best player on clay. <3 Oh, and it was a really great match. I really enjoyed it. =)

And as Nadal said: HIS7ORY <333

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!