PDA

View Full Version : Magical Mischief - Ends 8th July

iLogan
27-06-2012, 12:09 AM
http://habbox.com/text/crazy/Magical+Mischief

Recently, I was looking through the up and coming competitions and I saw that 1umbrella1 had been discussing invisibly cloaks with her friend! This led me to think about invisibility cloaks and how cool it'd be to own one.

If you owned an invisibility cloak, what would be the first thing you'd do with it?

May the most unique and interesting activity win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

monkey-anne
03-07-2012, 07:34 PM
this is a hard one but i would prank people

or

take it off you dont need to be have a cloak to be invisable

santa-my-nana
03-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Well it depends if you want the dirty version or the clean version

If you go for the clean version well then I would probably going around stealing money from the rich and giving it to the poor just like robin hood

if you choose the dirty version, I would go into a hot popstars bedroom and well you can kind of guess from there

Jarkie
03-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Hmmmm a tough one... If I owned one I probs use it to get into the best clubs, use it for free bus jurnys etc.. XD

Fifty-Six
04-07-2012, 01:28 AM
Sneak into the Louvre or Met and lick the famous art

LiquidLuck.
04-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Clean version - Haunt someone I dislike :D Mind f*ck ftw. I'd go to shops where they are and make it look like they are stealing something, making the alarm ring everytime they try to leave the store, so they have to explain themselves and waist lots of time haha.

Dirty version - three words: men's locker room

geo
04-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Punch my friend in the face, trip a few people up, pull peoples chairs back just as they're going to sit down, make people think they're going crazy and then sneak into Zac Efron's bedroom.

,Abbey
04-07-2012, 03:47 PM
The first thing I'd do is a little harsh but kinda not considering what they've done to me. The first thing I'd do is beat up every single person who has ever bullied me. Teach them a lesson! Then I'd go pretend to be a ghost and skive lessons at school! :) Maybe skive school even! :D

Seikou
04-07-2012, 08:05 PM
i'd use it to play practical jokes on people haha!

Jazz
04-07-2012, 08:26 PM
i would use it to hide from the world and scare small children in the street

Jurv
04-07-2012, 11:57 PM
i would use it to sneak into lana del reys house and have her sing to me xo

Matt
05-07-2012, 11:14 AM
Skip school.. I'd go there and wait for the register/role to be taken and then put my cloak on pmsl. There would be so many other things though.

Empired
08-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Sneak into a bank and dance around in front of the cameras to make the security guys get in trouble 'cause they'd be like OMG IF A TEENAGER CAN GET IN THERE.. ANYONE CAN and I'd laugh. Wouldn't steal anything though xo

BAMItsJawsh
08-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Sneak in to Sulake Head Office, sneak into Paul LaFontaine's office, and would rip it off and scream... BOBBA! ;)

or

Go to Hershey's factory and eat all the choccies. :)

AlexJRiley
08-07-2012, 01:08 PM
Drive cars to scare the **** out of people, then when I get pulled over by the police make them seem crazy :D

Ekelektra
08-07-2012, 02:06 PM
I would just go exploring places that someone usually wouldn't be able to go to, like where you'd have to be a VIP or staff to enter, such as blocked off areas of museums, the Prime Minister's office or the place at the airport where your bag goes and then ends up on the plane. Or even go to the news studio and just stand there invisibly behind the news readers while they read the news live on TV.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!