PDA

View Full Version : Forest set for a return to the Prem?

Suspective
12-07-2012, 07:51 AM
I've always quite liked Nottingham Forest despite being a Chelsea fan. It would be good to see such a famous club from the past back in the big time so to speak.

People are saying that the Al-Hasawi family are the richest in Kuwait.

NOTTINGHAM Forest fans can look forward to a bright future after new owners promised to bring success back to the City Ground.

The Kuwaiti-based Al-Hasawi family completed the deal to take over the club with representatives from the estate of previous owner Nigel Doughty just after 7pm yesterday.

Fawaz Al-Hasawi broke the news on the Twitter social networking website that the exclusive negotiation period he had been granted with his brothers Abdulaziz and Omar Al-Hasawi over the potential purchase of the club had come to an end.

The club is set to launch its shirt for the new season at the City Ground on Saturday and the family said they would be extremely happy to meet Forest's friends and supporters afterwards.

The Al-Hasawis are reportedly one of Kuwait's richest families and Fawaz Al Hasawi has a well known interest in sport.

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/New-dawn-Nottingham-Forest-Al-Hasawi-family/story-16515760-detail/story.html

DPS
12-07-2012, 02:55 PM
Just what we need tbh... more people with money coming into the game to give other teams a chance.

Kasabian
12-07-2012, 03:47 PM
And whats the betting if they don't get success in 2 seasons they pull out?

Shockwave.2CC
12-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Forest in Prem will never happen. Only because they've go rich owners now, doesn't mean they'll get into the Prem.

Look at Leicester, they said that when the Thai owners bought Leicester and Leicester never got into the Prem on the 1st season

AsFastAsYou
12-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Hoping that Nottingham Forest will get into the Premier League, as I've supported them since I was young (Yes I live in Nottingham). Just a shame that I wasn't planning on getting a season ticket next season, as I have the previous years. I think that Forest can do well now they have been brought out, I just think we need to stay away from some of the managers that are favorites currently.

mrwoooooooo
12-07-2012, 08:15 PM
well theyve made a good start by sacking cotterill, hes a tool

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!