PDA

View Full Version : Finally got some skates!

Tidings
15-07-2012, 08:13 PM
well, my girlfriend bough me them but here they are
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8486/skatesblurredout.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/skatesblurredout.jpg/)

Bauer Vapor Ti

and yeah i blurred out my face incase any of the mods moan at me :')

Oleh
15-07-2012, 08:40 PM
A5. Do not post private details or information - You are, however, allowed to post pictures of yourself

Nice skates, I'd love to take up Ice-Skating (Hockey seems decent), Any tips for me?

Tidings
15-07-2012, 08:57 PM
A5. Do not post private details or information - You are, however, allowed to post pictures of yourself

Nice skates, I'd love to take up Ice-Skating (Hockey seems decent), Any tips for me?

ooh! i didnt realize, i had a picture of myself as my avatar and got moaned at, thats why!

and tip would be to just go to a local rink for public staking, if you've never been before or hardly been, its best to get used to the ice and movement, watch what other people do, i can skate pretty well, for anything i dont know i just memorize youtube tutorials or while im at the rink, try to copy something someone does. the more time you have on the ice the better, start off moving until you and your body is comfortable with it and it becomes natural, takes time though, it doesnt happen over night :P

DPS
16-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Some people take to ice pretty easy, ive been skating since the age for around 6/7 as my sister used to take me every weekend and just stuck with im pretty good tbh but wouldnt take up hockey lol dont wanna lose any teeth but nice skates bro, ive just got rid of a pair because my feet are to big need to get another pair tbh.

Lee
16-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Wow, I see the blade and think fingers... Coming off :( Nice skates though seriously I wish I could skate I fail big time.

Futz
16-07-2012, 05:23 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Lee (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude to other members, or post pointlessly.

Puma!
16-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Well done mate, like the look of those skates!

You managed to wear 'em yet?

Tidings
17-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Well done mate, like the look of those skates!

You managed to wear 'em yet?

yep! :)

Cerys
20-07-2012, 06:53 PM
They're reallly nice, put them to good use and get on the ice right now ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!