PDA

View Full Version : Cool Cartoons - Ends 13th August

the.games
02-08-2012, 10:15 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/106/Cool+Cartoons

Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo, Mickey Mouse. These are all cartoons that most of us will have seen as a child and lets face it, probably still watch now if we have the time. Cartoons seem to have this strange way of entertaining people of all ages, and this is something that I think would help the ongoing Olympic Games. The Olympics don't appeal to your adverage 5 year old, and this is something that I think should change.

This is why I would like you to invent a cartoon based on The London 2012 Olympic Games.

You need to write a description of characters and you may include graphics of these characters or write a plot for the first episode of your cartoon if you wish.

The most creative will win!

Prize: 1 Month VIP + 10 rep

Meanies
13-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Mine would have 3 main characters which are:
Samuel the Swimmer; he's super sporty and sleek and puts everyone else to shame with his muscles and strength, he's won gold for the last 6 years running and seems unbeatable.
Jodie the Javelin-er; shes feisty. very feisty. She loves a bit of competition and if anyone comes close to hear in the lead tables, she will not be happy about it and is sure to cause a stir.
Dave the Diver; Dave and Samuel have never seen eye to eye, but lately they have been on better terms than ever before, mainly due to Dave switching to diving rather than swimming over the last two years. He was previously Samuel's main competition but since switching roles, he has gone on to do very well in the Diving tables and came second the year before.

This years olympics will see all of the characters above and more taking part in their events but does it all go quite so smoothly? Of course not! Things start to go wrong when Samuel's swimming lane is mixed up with Deidre's lane and this causes a huge delay to their event, delaying later events and has a great knock on effect. Jodie doesn't win her game. Being as feisty as she is, this causes a slight brawl between her and the two competitors that came ahead of her. As for Dave, he had a clean run and scooped up as many gold medals as he could, no injury suffered!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!