PDA

View Full Version : maby it isnt jibbi's b-day

coolloser
25-09-2004, 08:35 PM
undefined when i was in battleships i came across jay! ok and i asked her was it jibbis b-day and she said it was in may! so im a bit confuzzled :s :s :s :s undefined so i dont no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaa

Moose
25-09-2004, 09:12 PM
LOL, its her anniversery on habbo, 2 years on habbo, not her b-day :p and isnt it like in june? not may...

poopkid21
10-10-2004, 08:19 PM
who cares if its jibbis birthday are u really ubsesed with something that u dont need to be

THE NINJA
10-10-2004, 08:31 PM
Also, why did you type "waaaaaaaaaaaa"? :rolleyes:

Simonac55
10-10-2004, 09:32 PM
It wasn't Jibbi's birth date it was her 2 years of manager in Habbo Hotel.

Unsuspected
13-10-2004, 06:00 AM
personally, i don't like jibbi, I don't think shes ready for the responsibility it takes to be the manager. the lagging is only gotten worse, many people say its not her fault its saluka's but its her responsibility to stop the lag as teh manager, saluka maybe the reason why its lagging but that doesn't matter, ishe has to take charge. the new navigator is horrible, the newsie article about getting used to things is incredibly dumb, only noobs fall for that one, the fact is Jibbi didn't take charge and look what happened because of that, the navigator turned out to be a half-assed job. there are very few things she has improved and lets just say her con's outdo her pro's

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!