PDA

View Full Version : Real Life Rig - Ends 27th August

Sloths
17-08-2012, 11:24 AM
http://habbox.com/text/Battleball/Real+life%20rig

All this HxSS has brought out the competitive sides in everyone, I think we know what I mean...
Was just in a very intense melting mats final and the line was just shouting rigs so much the EO got annoyed. It got me thinking though, what if we played it in real life? Would people still be blocking each other from the magically disappearing mats? Could we actually say exit and get teleported out of the game square? Would people still be dissing green? ;)

What would be the best Habbo game to play in real life and why?

May the best win...Rig_3!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Luckley
22-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Snake maze, oooo boy! I would run like a cheeatah trying to dodge the men-eating grass patches near me.

Red
24-08-2012, 12:19 AM
Cozzie change!! Its my favourite habbo game and I don't get to play it a lot cause its banned at habbox :'( But who doesn't love dressing up inrl. Have a box of dressing up gear and some face paint and your sorted woo x

Hiding
24-08-2012, 03:42 AM
Eliminate The Ugly (Kick The Ugly - realistic name). A classic game against boys and girls. Basically people have a backstage and come out and girls/boys line up on who they want to eliminate.

Hiding
24-08-2012, 03:42 AM
Eliminate The Ugly (Kick The Ugly - realistic name). A classic game against boys and girls. Basically people have a backstage and come out and girls/boys line up on who they want to eliminate.

Ekelektra
24-08-2012, 06:55 AM
Falling Furni. It would work something like this. Everyone was in a room and in a separate room which was totally empty, someone would put enough chairs for everyone to sit except one. Then the doors open and all the players sprint to sit on a chair. Whoever doesn't of course is out. Then they all go into the other room again, where one chair is removed and the remaining ones were shuffled around. I think it would be so fun coz you wouldn't know where the chairs were going to be and you could be jumping over people just to get a seat.

Eric
24-08-2012, 02:44 PM
melting carpets (dont touch the floor) cause when the carpet that was chosen was pulled everybody would fall and we'll have a laugh together

FlyingJesus
24-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Surely a Saw event, for the more sadistic minds out there :P watching people run for their lives towards random doors while being chased by ghosts/spiders/evil grass(?!?!) and trying not to slip on rollers or tread on black ground. The bits that require teamwork and sacrifice would be especially interesting haha

Volunteer
25-08-2012, 02:20 AM
FASTEST TYPER.

It would be more like THE LOUDEST YELLER

Because it's funny. People will laugh so hard...

Volunteer
25-08-2012, 02:20 AM
-delete- got double posted again.

Richie
25-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Falling furni - have a host stand on a platform just below the roof, the host has an electric pump beside them which they use to blow up inflatable chairs and chuck them off the side, users have to grab the chairs and sit on them fast

ashescool
25-08-2012, 05:16 PM
nevermind i dont want to post what i posted and i cant delete it >.> <.<

Jurv
25-08-2012, 11:43 PM
supermarket sweep.

can you imagine how fun it would be to have a game of that in a real supermarket? the host person would shout out an item in the store and you would then have to run around trying to find it. omg that actually sounds great lmao

lawrawrrr
26-08-2012, 12:46 AM
unlucky chair (shamelessly plugging my own invention)

Everyone would have to run for a chair after the door opened, and the ground would be hot so people actually sat down instead of HESITATING omg, then randomly a trapdoor would open on one of them, so the chair and the person on it is dropped down into oblivion

but they'd fall in a ball pit ofc

Alex3213
26-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Isn't it obvious? Jump the fence! Ynever know it could be like a see-saw thing, they get on one end and a gazillion people go on the other and wheeeeeeee they get catapulted the other side :)

-Nick
26-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Takeshire castle it's got all habbo games in :D

Circadia
26-08-2012, 10:31 PM
dont get a carrot
cause i like food

LuciieOx
26-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Pressure - it's an old game but was so fun, basically you have a team and you run through a maze.. but it has loads of booby traps and automatically locking doors, you have to try and get yourself and your team members through before the gates shut by holding off the traps. But this would be in the dark so you wont know what going on until you probably run into a door.
:)

Aiden
26-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Banzai Teleports, because you move without even moving. :D

A4R0N
26-08-2012, 11:59 PM
quiz cos i'll win lol #vote4aaron

..:lukeachu:..
27-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Pod Racing - Because when you go to steal someones seat you can just shove them out the way by shoulder barging or dragging there hair about until they move away from the seat. And the best thing is in real life - You Cant Get Banned!!!! :D

Fustraton
27-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Multitasking. Be so fun walking on rollers and answering questions. Women would be so bad at it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!