PDA

View Full Version : You take to the sky - Ends 9th September

AlexHenry
21-08-2012, 03:54 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/f67/-3/You+%20take%20to%20the%20sky

I was reading in the news this morning that there is a brand new plane which not only takes you to the sky, you can attach skis, use the plane on land or even on the sea.

Where would you go using the plane, who would you take with you and why?

Would you whip through the sky to sunny Spain or lash across the sea to France? And would you take your cranky granny or your funny friend? The most interesting answer will win.

Best of luck to you all!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

lawrawrrr
05-09-2012, 11:53 AM
I can't choose one place where I'd go. If I had a plane I'd actually take it everywhere, fly around the world and see the best places. I'd take a famous traveller such as Michael Palin or Bear Grylls as I think they'd make it so much more exciting!!

-Shocked,
05-09-2012, 11:44 PM
I Would fly to my lover and take my bestfriend with me to meet her, Distance Shouldn't matter!

Demi
06-09-2012, 03:10 PM
Where would you go using the plane, who would you take with you and why?

I would fly the plane across the ocean to Jamaica, I would then pick up some rasta's and introduce them to rasta mouse here in the UK. Because it would be hilarious.

MultiKaching
07-09-2012, 03:30 PM
I'd fly out and over the South Pacific in search of Amelia Earhart. xD With these new planes, I can land out on the water and just chill for a while (I'm on a Boa... PLANE!), and if I go too far, I can land in the Arctic and hang with the polar bears!! The possibilities are endless!!

Corina35
07-09-2012, 06:03 PM
I would use the plane to ski down the alps as that would just be amazing. I would take My Mum with me as she can't ski in real life but this would mean that she can have a go at it.

Aiden
08-09-2012, 10:29 AM
To London.. even though I could drive it would make me look POSH!

obrussellbo
08-09-2012, 11:55 AM
i would go to the heaven and met GODS

LiquidLuck.
08-09-2012, 11:36 PM
If I had a plane I'd keep flying from London to California. That way as soon as I was tired of the rainy weather of London, I'd go to the sunny California (probably LA to be even fancier) and as soon as I thought I was tanned enough, I'd go back to London. xD Yes, because I've always had a thing for british guys, hehe.

With me I'd take my best friend, because what is an amazing life if you can't share it with someone close to you? Your family you can't choose, so they keep getting you embarrassed with everything, but your best friend, you can. :D

SackRace
09-09-2012, 08:20 AM
i'd fly to london and go visit sulake offices. how exciting

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!