PDA

View Full Version : Piercings???

-xMaceyx-
30-08-2005, 07:15 PM
Ok i have 2 piercings in each ear and i was think of doing either my nose or the top of my ear. I hate pain and I want it to look good :D .Has anyone had one of these?? :o

Rachi
30-08-2005, 07:21 PM
If u want it 2 look good.
Dont have ur nose done
*Shivers*

Homesrfan
30-08-2005, 10:01 PM
DO NOT get your nose done!
It will make you look unprofessional! "/

YellowParasol
30-08-2005, 10:19 PM
In the Nose.. would look quite Horrible..

Dan Williamson
01-09-2005, 07:52 AM
I have my nose done. It looks cool, i also have lip eyebrow and ears 7 times.

PS: macey your sig rocks

:Beautiful
01-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Macey i had my nose and my top ear pierced. I took my nose stud out as i just didn't like it and i thought i didn't suit it. Also it was really sore and i could hardly touch it it was that sore. Top ears are really nice i think. I still wear mine but i don't wear a great big stud i just wear a little silver one and it looks really nice. I recommended getting your top ear done but it's your decision.

Rachi
01-09-2005, 02:25 PM
you will have a third nostril if you do.

Lindzi
02-09-2005, 06:48 AM
Someone who my mum works with's daughter got her nose peirced and since they can't clean the inside of the nose properly she got blood poisining and ended up in hospital, It might have been because the place was dirty but they did say they thought it was probably because they can't clean the inside of the nose properly.

-Soph-
02-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Your nose hurts like HELL
also, when my friend had it done, she thought it was something on her nose, so she tried to brush it off, and because it was her stud and she pushed it, it made a biiig line down her nose :)
your nose hurts and it looks bad anyway xD dont have it done [I took mine out ages ago]

top of your ear looks cool, it doesnt hurt THAT much, I did mine myself with a hot needle and a bag of peas :D
belly doesnt hurt [got it done]
I want my lip but my mum wont give in :(
Ears dont hurt

Bef
02-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Get your top ear done! Hehe, it dont hurt really. Not as bad as nipplers do anyway :|
Ive had god knows how many piercings in my ears lol but i only wear studs in my firsts at the mo, and i got my tounge done... and belly button and nippler. Nippler hurt the most!
Nose didnt hurt at all for me :\ Hmm... nor did top ear thou. Put top ear looks better :P

-Soph-
02-09-2005, 12:30 PM
:o hurts more than your toungue?

toungue looks well ace done xD

Bef
02-09-2005, 12:32 PM
Yer, ur nipplers like one of the most sensitive part of your body! Tounge doesnt exactly hurt it just swells so u cant eat or talk much for a week but its different for everyone. I no some people whove had it done and moaned 24/7 and others whove been eating a 3 course meal straight afterwards!

-Soph-
02-09-2005, 12:33 PM
lmaoo when my friend had hers done her tounge blew up MASSIVE and she couldnt talk it was soooo funny xDD

Bef
02-09-2005, 12:35 PM
lol. i could still talk with mine. Nothing stops me talking! Its completely healed now, would feel weird without it.

-Soph-
02-09-2005, 12:44 PM
I reallly want mine done but my mum wont let me :(

Bef
02-09-2005, 12:46 PM
I love mine lol, if im bored i just rattle it against my teeth. so much fun! My tattoo was the painfullest

-Soph-
02-09-2005, 12:48 PM
:o my mum had a tattoo on her belly of a flower xDD
she said it didnt hurt

im gunna get one when im older xD

Bef
02-09-2005, 12:54 PM
i got like this on the bottom of my back. I got it when i was drunk so it didnt hurt to bad lol. Its like a chicken scratch thou. U want to move away from it but u cant!
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6285/tattoo5el.png (http://imageshack.us)
Im getting it extended soon across my back and a coloured line put round it!

RedMaggot
03-09-2005, 02:09 PM
My mates brother had the top ear done, He said it hurts like hell.

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 02:15 PM
My mates brother had the top ear done, He said it hurts like hell.

Does it balls. Your eyebrow hurts for like 3 weeks.

BLuweesH
03-09-2005, 02:20 PM
I don't like piercings. But I don't mind people that have theirs and I respect it that they like it. But if you're gonna get piercings, good luck in dealing with the pain. Most say it doesn't hurt, but I dunno. >_<

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 02:23 PM
Peircings do hurt but it's a adrenaline rush gettin them done. The nipple i'd say hurts the most.

Yet after 2-3 weeks there fine.

Rachi
03-09-2005, 02:26 PM
I dont like piercings anywhere apart frm ears

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 02:30 PM
o.O aren't we choosy, lol

:Sunnie
03-09-2005, 03:41 PM
I used to have my Nose pierced and i took it out because it looked horrible and it was hurting.
My top ear didn't hurt and i wear that now and it looks cool.
Belly Button didn't hurt either.
I want my tounger pierced as most of my mates have but they said it hurt them and they couldn't EAT properly for a week or so. I decided not to get mine done.

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 03:46 PM
I had my tongue done but it got infected.

And that tastes rank.

Tyche
03-09-2005, 03:51 PM
I want my tongue done. It's so hot.

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 03:58 PM
I agree it is hot, i'll never get mine done again though i cudn't stand the taste.

-Soph-
03-09-2005, 09:45 PM
I have my ears done twice, my top of my ear done, I used to have my nose but I took it out :o twas painful xD
my belly and I want my lip done, but my mum wont let me :(

ssricky
03-09-2005, 09:46 PM
Ok i have 2 piercings in each ear and i was think of doing either my nose or the top of my ear. I hate pain and I want it to look good :D .Has anyone had one of these?? :o
lemme just tell u sumtin with a nose ring good luck tryin to get a job i hate to get mine closed up to get a job and the one on the top of the ear really does hurt but in most wrk places ur are required to remove all visible piercings so ye i wudnt suggest getting ne more :D

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 10:30 PM
lemme just tell u sumtin with a nose ring good luck tryin to get a job i hate to get mine closed up to get a job and the one on the top of the ear really does hurt but in most wrk places ur are required to remove all visible piercings so ye i wudnt suggest getting ne more :D

It's a simple matter of taking them out before work.

ssricky
03-09-2005, 10:50 PM
It's a simple matter of taking them out before work.
my employer doesnt fancy me having holes in my body :P thats why i lost my nose pierecing had to make it close up still got the ones on my ears but he makes me wear a bandade over em -.- sum employers now adays wont hire u if u got any body deformations as my boss likes to call it hes a chav :p

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 10:59 PM
Lol shoooot him!!!!

ssricky
03-09-2005, 11:00 PM
Lol shoooot him!!!!
i was thinking of beating him witha folding chair or pulling a starwars kid on him XD

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 11:08 PM
xD ultra leet starwars kid with plastic light sabre thingy to the rescue.

djotto1991
04-09-2005, 12:38 PM
peircings dont look very attractivee on people because when you take them out u have holes in your head!

Steph
04-09-2005, 03:35 PM
my friend has her hand pierced, the space bewteen your thumb and finger. its cool but no I'd never have that done

Embean
05-09-2005, 10:34 AM
I have the bottom of my ear done 3 times. and the top done once :)
I have my belly button pierced.
And i have my tounge pierced, i had that done ages ago, i dont put
a stud in anymore because it makes you look rough so thinks me :)

Embean
05-09-2005, 01:54 PM
Update: I actually like having my tounge piercing in i've decided, my friend made me agree to saying it doesnt look rough, weee ooo, go meeee, go, go, go meeee.!

P.S I couldnt edit my last post.

Emmzeh <3

ilovejordan
05-09-2005, 04:43 PM
Ok for anybody thinking of having your nose / belly button / top of your ears done.

Ok the process is -

They cannot make it totally numb as it is against the law so they rub this numbing thing on the part of your body being pierced.

If Your having your belly done they then get about a half an inch thick needly and just put it through.

I personally have mine done and it didn't hurt one bit i watched it as they shoved the needle through :p Although all my mates who have it done have felt faint or fainted.

Its the same process for having your tongue pierced. (Been through it)

I Wouldn't know about your nose but i wouldn't want nothing through my nostril :(

& The top of your ears Does infact hurt 'cos its cartilage not just skin.

Ok Hope this helps <3

ssricky
05-09-2005, 04:45 PM
Ok for anybody thinking of having your nose / belly button / top of your ears done.

Ok the process is -

They cannot make it totally numb as it is against the law so they rub this numbing thing on the part of your body being pierced.

If Your having your belly done they then get about a half an inch thick needly and just put it through.

I personally have mine done and it didn't hurt one bit i watched it as they shoved the needle through :p Although all my mates who have it done have felt faint or fainted.

I Wouldn't know about your nose but i wouldn't want nothing through my nostril :(

Ok Hope this helps <3
now say that again in normal writing so us normal people can read it -.-

ilovejordan
05-09-2005, 04:51 PM
Ook sorry :(

In normal writing :

Ok the process is -

I personally have mine done and it didn't hurt one bit i watched it as they shoved the needle through Although all my mates who have it done have felt faint or fainted.

I Wouldn't know about your nose but i wouldn't want nothing through my nostril

Ok Hope this helps <3

Also another thought

If you still DO Have these piercings be sure to clean them so they dont get infected thats just all ewwie when it does.

:-Mystical.Dave-
09-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Pierce your face and you will have no need to ever get any more :)

Embean
11-09-2005, 06:16 PM
I like it!

Rosie
09-10-2005, 02:02 PM
I had my nose done when i was like 12 or 13 i didnt think it hurt But it just didn't look right ive had my op ear done twice i hurt more the second time as i done it myself i also got my belly done and want my tongue done!

ilovejordan
09-10-2005, 02:03 PM
I've got my belly Doneee xD

Dreams...
09-10-2005, 03:36 PM
i rekon havin you nail peirced wud bew cool!
Lool srry !
i think it wud be so cool1!

Butterfly-Fairy
09-10-2005, 04:00 PM

my opinion is that u shud get ur top ear done instead of nose (unless u really suit it) bt i think getting ur top ear done is more painfull than nose (thats wot i have been told)

Reeceykins
09-10-2005, 04:24 PM
Nose piercing look stupid, So i would go for top of your ear

Moth
09-10-2005, 06:46 PM
I've had both of my ears pierced, my eyebrow pierced, lip pierced, and nose pierced. I've posted a picture of my nose and lip in another thread.

Anyway, to be honest, my nose hurt the most. My lip and eyebrow didn't bother me, just a short little sting, but my nose was pretty painful. But of course, other people will say it didn't hurt them at all. The guy who pierced mine said I have thick skin on my nose, so that might not be the case for you.

I do suggest doing it, though. Nose piercings are probably the easiest to take care of.

q25
13-10-2005, 02:08 AM
I like girls with the one on he belly, or the one on the top of ear, do that one :o

Vivianne
13-10-2005, 03:24 AM
i dont know why ppl dont like how the nose gets done but kelly clarkson looks good with nose peircing my mom wont let my get a third whole in ear becasue she was like ur ear is gonna be like a earring rack no one will be able to see your ear if you perice it that much times and she was like get ur nose done instead i talked with my friends about it and they said no and Cathy(lunch lady yes i know im a good friend with lunch lady :P) anyways yeah i want my top ears peiced but ppl say it hurts more up there i also want my belly done becasue Britney spears and beyonce looks good in them im only 11 and i want so many percings....

Foks
06-11-2005, 05:30 PM
I have Tunnles..
When i take em out they Smell.. Bad..
:\ They're only 5mil..
Getting Lip and Eyebrow done when i have enough money ;]

Marco
06-11-2005, 05:31 PM
u stupid cow piercings sux lol
if u really want one get blue ma favourite colour!

Foks
06-11-2005, 05:39 PM
to Each His Own.. -.-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!