PDA

View Full Version : Bird's Eye - Ends 6th September

Sloths
26-08-2012, 08:25 AM
http://habbox.com/text/33/Birds+eye

While writing an essay for English (or more like procrastinating) my mind started to wonder about all the different camera angles used in the film. Some of the names I find really funny like birds and worms eye view. It got me thinking about how they came up with them, obviously birds eye is from the sky but why pan?

So of course if you haven't guessed your task is to make up a new camera angle and name it. Whether it be 'tree cam' from the Hunger Games or something totally made up, I may even try a few of these out.

May the best invention win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Volunteer
02-09-2012, 02:39 PM
Upskirt View

garriet
02-09-2012, 02:57 PM
inside out view

so like the camera is in something and you see what the world looks like from that particular object that the camera is in

Aiden
02-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Hab View

The camera is lagging because of the position of the view!

Norfin
02-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Joobahnrooba View - It's a view what you can see from different parts for the face, Like from up the nose, From your mouth, inside your eyes, Ears and so on.

marcosiu1
03-09-2012, 07:21 AM
Memory Shot- A shot with a before and after of how you took it before, and now.

Corina35
03-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Cooking view - this is a camera which is inside an oven so you can see if your food is burning or not.

lawrawrrr
05-09-2012, 11:57 AM
Locator View. You pick 1 object for it to zoom in on (can be like in a pile) and it'll focus on that image. Also works in infra-red/xray so you can find your keys when they're at the bottom of a pile of clothes!

MultiKaching
05-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Dual View.

Say you're walking down the street, this camera view would show the angle from the left side of your head as well as the right. So there's sort of a space in the middle, but then the two views merge further ahead. It's kind of hard to envision it the way I want you to, but once you have it, it's pretty sweet!

Demi
06-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Tyre view, the tyre of a vehicle of some sort, it just spins :) or steady in the middle to see everyone you pass.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!