PDA

View Full Version : Rush Hour! - Ends 12th September

Pigperson
02-09-2012, 05:27 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/black_style/Rush+Hour

I was in a rush earlier as I had been doing all my work and I needed to go out. It is such a horrible feeling when you have so much to do and so little time to do it! Your mind is also going mad as you are trying to process so much and there is always that one thing you have done wrong or that one thing you have forgotten because of this. In my case it was that I left the gas on which could have ended horribly but luckily someone realised soon after. I want to know what is the worst thing that has happened to you in the scenario that you are in a rush, or you can make your entry up.

Post your entries here and the most entertaining entry will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

obrussellbo
08-09-2012, 12:02 PM
my terible day thath i was walking on the street and there ave many people then suddenly i wanted to go to toilet but there is no toilet then it became more hurts when i hold it then BOOM!! its over i can't hold i anymore then i started to walk slowly until i returned home then untill then i never walk that street anymore

lawrawrrr
08-09-2012, 12:17 PM
I was in a rush to get home from London before my curfew, so I got on a tube which terminated 1 stop before mine, so I walked to the train station, MISSED the train home, got the next one which terminated at the stop before mine and then waited to get a bus home which didn't stop when I asked it to, had to get off at the next stop which was ages away THEN walk home.

Took me like 3 hours to get home when it should have taken 40 minutes ;(

SackRace
09-09-2012, 08:18 AM
was going on holiday, flight at 7:20 we woke up at 6:30 15 minutes to the airport had to run through security and departures ect.. it was so busy too but they didn't leave without us :)

Corina35
09-09-2012, 07:57 PM
I was in a rush to get to Guides where I was a leader that I had to eat toast really quickly instead of making a proper dinner. I had a loaf of bread which wasn't cut up so I cut a slice and put it in the toaster but I kind of forced it in because it was slightly too thick to fit in nicely. This however caused sparks to come flying out of the toaster. I soon ejected the toast out of the toaster after this and just left for Guides without eating.

-Shocked,
09-09-2012, 08:55 PM
We was all in a rush to we we were going and we completely forgot about putting something in the oven for tea we went out, came back to firemen all outside our house, god we was papping ourselfs

Luckley
10-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Basically, we had to move to another apartment and my mom was yelling, and my dad was screaming, and all due to the time it has to take for us to move because we had a rental moving truck which means each hour spent with the truck = $$. We weren't in the biggest economic financial position, so we had to rush everything. By the end of the day I was in my boxers(underwear) while moving to my new home.

A4R0N
10-09-2012, 12:56 AM
o i fell down the stairs once

LiquidLuck.
10-09-2012, 08:29 PM
I was trying to hurry to leave the house because I had a last period school paper to do and had to go to talk to this museum lady which had an exact appointment hour for me to meet her. I was already a bit late, but hurrying up just a bit, I could leave my house and be there in time.

A few minutes before leaving my house, there I was running around trying to find some accessories. I was too busy to look at the floor, so I tripped in this train toy from my cousin (he was 3 at the time and was spending a few days with us). I fell down and hit my forehead against my bed. Now, my bed has this big metal thing all around it, which I thought was really cute, but it hurts like ****..

Instead of making it in time to the meeting, I guess I made it in time to the hospital. Had to get 8 stitches, pretty ugly scar for all my life in a really bad place, blood in my bed which made me re paint it, but worst, missed the meeting. -.- Tried to call to the museum and talk to the lady, but she was busy the rest of the week.

Luckily everyone understood it, so my teacher gave me a break from it and I could do another paper.

Demi
10-09-2012, 10:40 PM
Let's just say rushing caused me to have a severe car accident, luckily everyone was ok.
However this picture I am about to show you, isn't my car... Mine was 10x worse.

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/resources/images/2136056/?type=articleLandscape

iiLion
12-09-2012, 11:53 AM
When it took us 13 hours to London when it only should of took us 4 hours.
Awkwarddd

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!