PDA

View Full Version : Temper Tantrum - Ends 21st September

MKR&*42
02-09-2012, 06:10 PM
http://habbox.com/text/f36/Temper+Tantrum

I'm sure we've all had at least one massive tantrum in our lives - whether it be due to relationship issues, losing a game or just simply not getting what we desire. Last year, me and my sister were playing a Nintendo DS game together and I acted like a sore loser when she won. I threw the games console across the room without even thinking and well, I certainly can't play any more games on it! Don't even get me started on the time when I threw a plum at a fly in a moment of blind fury...

So, I want you to tell me about the biggest tantrum you've ever "thrown" and what caused the rage in the first place? The most amusing entry will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Abrood
20-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Well I was with my family at this big like family reunion thing, and I didnt get the food I wanted, well I asked for an ice-cream without cream, they bought me an ice-cream with cream.. I got furious, I chucked my ice-cream on the floor and shouted at everyone, there was this little playground bit for like 4 year olds, i just went over there and folded my arms and cried.. LMAO! Over an ice-cream..

Aiden
20-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Ohh well in year 6 I was making a Mothers Day card for my mum and I was getting really into it when this girl in my class got the smallest bit of glue in the edge. I wasnt happy. I started to scream at her and jumped onto the desk. Then I went out side and started to swear at my teachers. Now I hate that girl still today..

Bit silly really but you have no idea how much I loved that card. :)

Blocke12
22-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Okay, when we went to Gettys Burg, pennsylvania, that town is full of "ghosts" from the war that happened there, and they had something called ghost tours. Our family and another group of people went on the tour. We were given really nice equipment to use to find ghosts. So for that hour or so, everyone was saying, " WOO, my radar went off, theres a ghost!!" Everyone in the group.. that is except me.

I was so mad i did not get anything, not a single response. With almost impulse, i threw the equipment on the ground, and stomped all over them.

That was a good 600$ of equipment that guess who had to pay for..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!