PDA

View Full Version : Name Shame - Ends 17th September

Sloths
07-09-2012, 05:36 AM
http://habbox.com/text/Beta/Name+Shame
Hiya Tyrannosaurus Rex! No I'm not talking to the dinosaur, I'm talking to Nebraskan man Tyler Gold who legally changed his name to Tyrannosaurus Rex because he thought it was cooler that his own. Some guy actually changed his name from Ian to I@n...

For this competition find me the weirdest name change to date.
I don't recommend changing your name just to win the prize either ;)

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Blocke12
16-09-2012, 03:22 AM
Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116

This is not a name change, but this is a really strange legal name. Its a swedish boys name from 1991, his parents did not want to name him. I hope this still counts. pretend its a name change why not.

Munex
16-09-2012, 03:29 AM
A man once changed his name to Monster Munch, so I've heard.

Emz
16-09-2012, 04:49 AM
In Norway we have a comedian who´s legal name is:

Espen Thoresen Hværsaagod Takkskalduha

Which means..:

Espen Thoresen hereyougo thankyouverymuch

Kelster462
16-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Whoopi Goldberg: Born Caryn Johnson, the comedian named herself after a whoopee cushion because apparently, she’s quite open about her gassiness. As for her new last name, her mother believed Whoopi would be more successful in Hollywood with a Jewish surname.

LiquidLuck.
16-09-2012, 10:11 AM
Name: Aron Mufasa Columbo Fonzerelli Ball In A Cup Boogie Woogie Brown

Previously known as Aron William James Brown, this 25-year-old picked Mufasa from the Lion King, legendary detective Columbo and The Fonz from Happy Days as his inspiration, as well as the game Ball In A Cup (because of an obsession with it) and 'Boogie Woogie' to inject a bit more mirth into his moniker.

A4R0N
16-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Homer simpson changing his name to max power because he saw it on a hairdryer

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!