PDA

View Full Version : Need to plan a games night for a club.. +rep

Jake
10-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Basically i work in a club and need to create some sort of themed night.

I want to do like a sort of games night, if that makes sense?

Grab 5 girls & 5 boys randomly from the club & chuck them some free drinks if they get involved.

With me so far? So i need help with the games to do..

Ive got a few ideas:

Boat race
Mini scavenger hunt
Switch clothes
Who can down 5 shots the fastest.

I basically need endless ideas as at the moment im stuck, ive tryed googling for some but it just comes up with like online games.

Btw this is actually happening & i genuinely need some ideas so +rep to all sensible ideas.
The only rules really are no nudity & no getting the participants absolutely wasted.

Also i may be grabbing some more people for like 1v1 games etc throughout the night.

Cheers

kuzkasate
10-09-2012, 06:41 PM
I guess you can do something like the game below, I did something similar and it was a right laugh:

The I've Never drinking game allows you to find out which of your friends are some of the wilder ones in your group. Have each of the party guests choose a beverage of their choice, it does not have to include alcohol if the guest prefers to remain sober. Sit at a table or in a circular pattern around the room. Choose one player to start and by announcing something they have never done. Anyone that has done that activity must raise her hand and take a drink. This continues clockwise around the room, with each guest announcing something they have never done hoping that others have and must drink. A variation of this game, played without alcohol for the more adventurous crowd, requires anyone that has done the activity to remove a piece of clothing.

I guess you can do this as well:

A fun adult game to play (http://www.ehow.com/list_6329485_games-play-adult-birthday-party.html#) involves having guests take off their shoes. Unbeknownst to them, mix up the shoes in a big pile so that the players will have a harder time finding theirs. Randomly divide the group into two teams, and line each team up at a starting point some distance from the pile of shoes. The first player on each team has to run to the pile of shoes, find their shoes, put them on and run back to their team. This process continues down the line until all the players on one team---the winning team---are wearing their shoes and back in line.

Dunno if that's the sort of things you're looking for, but if not I can take another look for you

Lee
10-09-2012, 08:28 PM
1 v 1 pod racing? Or 5 v 5 falling furni you could make it a team game..

Your not going to get them absolutely wasted however you want to do a down 5 shots fast?? :S

Futz
10-09-2012, 08:39 PM
I'll just name a few events clubs I've been to have held in the past

- Take me out; pretty much the exact same as the show just with less people
- people partner up and have to pop baloons between them, most wins
- make out competition
- wet t shirt competition
- strawpedo competition, guy strawpedo'd a bottle of sidekick lmao
- varios legs/ass competitions
- huge jager bomb competition
- uv painting comp; 5 people were the canvas, 5 people painted on them and the best drawing won lmfao

Jake
10-09-2012, 10:00 PM
1 v 1 pod racing? Or 5 v 5 falling furni you could make it a team game..

Your not going to get them absolutely wasted however you want to do a down 5 shots fast?? :S

They dont have to be alcoholic drinks, like shot of lime cordial, shot of lemon juice, shot of milk etc lol

Thanks so far tho :)

Johnathan
10-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Are you interested in like simple minded drunk people games? Or would a deck of cards be out of the option? I have a few great games, as do other people I bet. :)

Jake
11-09-2012, 12:13 AM
Open to any ideas tbh ill Consider them all else.

Teabags
11-09-2012, 03:05 PM
If you had a few more people, as in a fair bit of the club you could have a rubix night out.
It was an idea at uni last year, if everyone went in of different coloured clothes, (red, orange, white, green, yellow & blue) people had to eventually switch clothes over the course of the night so that they were dressed all in the same colour - so like solve themselves like a rubix cube.

Just an idea, but if you've only got 5 boys and 5 girls have a UV paint thing, mystery backrow shot challenges or even strip beerpong as an idea?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!