PDA

View Full Version : Driving Theory Test on TUESDAY!

-Pants!
14-09-2012, 02:31 PM
I have my driving theory test on tuesday hopefully ill pass it, but im very confident i will because ive been revising since the first day of this month, even though i am still nervous ;[

Thread moved from 'Discuss Anything' by Matts (Forum Super Moderator)

Arron
14-09-2012, 02:58 PM
The questions are more self explanatory/straight forward and just a few need revising. Hazard Perception is straight forward also, just click when you see a hazard is all you have to do lol. I failed my first attempt on my theory. The disc I had wasn't up to date so in preparation for my second attempt I bought a latest edition one from my driving instructor and it was spot on. Just make sure you are fully prepared and don't rush the answers. You get plenty of time.

The theory is harder than the driving test I thought.

Best of luck to you.

Chris
14-09-2012, 04:13 PM
A lot of the questions are the same/similar to the ones in the revision books/cd's. If you've been revising since the start of this month then I'm sure you'll do fine. Good luck! :)

j0rd
14-09-2012, 04:45 PM
If you've been revising, you'll pass it simple. The actual test is easier than the ones on the internet/CD's, so if your passing them you will be sure to pass the actual.

Chippiewill
14-09-2012, 05:24 PM
I'd recommend doing some hazard perception practise on the day of the test, I found I was fairly sluggish when I first started on a particular day.

Ed.
14-09-2012, 05:47 PM
I found that practising the practice tests on the Driving Theory test CD or whatever was best as the questions are EXACTLY the same. I didn't even learn the answers, I just knew the position of answers for certain questions!

-Pants!
15-09-2012, 12:53 AM
The questions are more self explanatory/straight forward and just a few need revising. Hazard Perception is straight forward also, just click when you see a hazard is all you have to do lol. I failed my first attempt on my theory. The disc I had wasn't up to date so in preparation for my second attempt I bought a latest edition one from my driving instructor and it was spot on. Just make sure you are fully prepared and don't rush the answers. You get plenty of time.

The theory is harder than the driving test I thought.

Best of luck to you.

Yeah thanks man, ive been revising with the CD and it really does help a lot with the theory an hazard mocks, but as soon as i spot a hazard im going to click 1-2x just to confirm that i get the score.

---------- Post added 15-09-2012 at 01:55 AM ----------

A lot of the questions are the same/similar to the ones in the revision books/cd's. If you've been revising since the start of this month then I'm sure you'll do fine. Good luck! :)

Haha thanks! But im pretty sure that i will pass it well hopefully thats why ive been revising a lot for the past 2 weeks ;)

---------- Post added 15-09-2012 at 01:56 AM ----------

If you've been revising, you'll pass it simple. The actual test is easier than the ones on the internet/CD's, so if your passing them you will be sure to pass the actual.

Haha thanks ive been doing the mock theory tests and im on a 8 PASS streak at the moment LOL

---------- Post added 15-09-2012 at 01:57 AM ----------

I'd recommend doing some hazard perception practise on the day of the test, I found I was fairly sluggish when I first started on a particular day.

Ahh yeah ill definitly be doing that, thanks for the advice man ;)

Recursion
15-09-2012, 02:05 PM
On the Hazard Perception, click, then click once more a second later just to make sure you weren't too early.

Ed.
15-09-2012, 02:06 PM
On the Hazard Perception, click, then click once more a second later just to make sure you weren't too early.

Yes and no. If you click too many times on a scenario, you get locked out.

Recursion
15-09-2012, 02:08 PM
Yes and no. If you click too many times on a scenario, you get locked out.

That's only if you go click click click click click, twice per scenario isn't going to get them invalidated, in fact it's what I did.

Ed.
15-09-2012, 02:10 PM
That's only if you go click click click click click, twice per scenario isn't going to get them invalidated, in fact it's what I did.

Possibly but if you do it for things that aren't actually hazards. There is a limit of 15 or so clicks per scenario.

-Pants!
15-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Yeah will do man thanks! :D

Futz
15-09-2012, 02:31 PM
It's really easy if you put a bit of revision in, just take your time in the exam 'cause you have plenty of time, I got 49/50 and I think the one I got wrong was;

What disability does a person have if they're carrying a white cane with a red band on it?

The answers were like deaf, blind, blind and deaf or none. I think I thought it was a trick question and chose blind but it's deaf and blind, I just thought that's a very harsh and uncommon life if you're deaf and blind! Just though I'd let you know incase it comes up!

Swearwolf
18-09-2012, 03:12 PM
well ????????????????

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!